Middlebrook(s) Family Association
Membership Benefits include:
- A personal or business check for $20; all memberships start September 1
and end on August 31st.
- New members will be requested to fill out a short membership profile.
The profile will help the Association better meet the memberís interest and maintain our
membership directory and will not be shared with other parties.
Membership receipts are used for:
- A quarterly copy of the Middlebrooks Family Association Newsletter with family contributed articles.
- You will also receive event announcements and family findings.
- Access to the Cemetery Project photographs and information.
- And most importantly, you will be helping preserve our family heritage for our children and future
generations of family members.
Contact MFA Membership for an application,
or if you have additional questions.
- The maintenance and development of the MFA website.
- The expenses of publishing the newsletter and mailed announcements.
- The advertising and partial cost of our annual meeting.
Update:Friday, 08-Jul-2011 14:20:55 MDT Middlebrook(s) Family Association
Copyright © 2011: MFA Editor