- Promote the collection and communication of family history information about the Middlebrook(s)
descendants and associated families through the use of programs, activities, workshops, meetings
and publications of genealogical and historical nature.
- Provide assistance in researching the direct descendants of the Middlebrook(s) and associated families.
- Share family news, events and family history information, including the publication of a newsletter
for the benefit of Association members and others.
- Identify, restore, and preserve manuscripts, artifacts or real property of historical interest related to the
Association families along with providing an electronic repository for safeguarding membersí data.
- Bring people together who are interested in genealogy and family history by promoting and organizing
annual meetings, reunions and other activities to increase our knowledge about our ancestors.