- Daniel LEASER to Miss Mary GRAVER (Gaver?), all of Middletown, Frederick County in Middletown, Md. on the 23rd of May, by Rev. J. C. BUCHER. - Dr. George W. MARIS to Miss Elizabeth Ann MATTER, only daughter of the late Mr. George MATTER, all of Middletown Valley, Maryland, on the 25th of May by Rev. J. C. BUCHER. - Mr. Michael GRINDER to Miss Margaret Ann WILHIDE, second daughter of Samuel WILHIDE, Esq., both of Frederick County, On the 1st inst., near Woodsboro, Maryland by the Rev. J. W. HOFFNEIR.
- Mrs. Mary HEINER, consort of Mr. John HEINER, died on the 17th of May near Taneytown, Carroll County, Maryland, n the 44th year of her age, leaving a husband and several children.
- Refused to find a bill against E. B. McPHERSON for the robbery committed on the Teller of the Leesburg Bank.Submitted by DK
- Mrs. Wilhelmina GOODMANSON, w/o Peter GOODMANSON of Frederick Co., Maryland, on the 6th inst., after a lingering illness, in the 23rd year of her age.
- Mrs. Barbara CRUM, consort of Mr. Henry CRUM, died at Jefferson, Frederick Co., Md, on the 2nd inst., in the 59th year of her age.Submitted by DK
- Mr. George W. KOONTZ to Miss Rebecca LONG, all of Middletown Valley, Md, On the 7th ult. (ult.= ultimo or previous month), near Middletown, Frederick Co., Md by Rev. J. C. BUCHER.
- Lewis Hamilton FLOOK, infant s/o Jacob FLOOK, on the 7th ult., near Jefferson, Frederick Co., Md, in the 2nd year of his age. - Elizabeth Eleanor FEASTER, d/o Henry FEASTER, on the 21st. ult., near Jefferson, Md, in the 2nd year of her age. - Lloyd W. L. LUCKETT, youngest s/o the late Lloyd LUCKETT, near Jefferson, Md, after a painful illness, in the 13th year of his age.Submitted by DK
- Otho REAL, of Frederick Co. to Miss Catherine Mary HANE, d/o John HANE of Frederick City, Md, on the 15th inst, by Rev. Mr. ZACHARIAS. - John RUSSEL to Miss Catherine R. SMITH, all of Loudon Co, Va. on the 15th of October at Point of Rocks, Frederick Co, Md by Rev. Daniel FEETE.
- Jacob RAVERTY, on the 20th of October at Burkettsville, Frederick Co, Md; in the 74th year of his age. - Margaret Anne E. SMITH, d/o John SMITH, near Burkettsville, on the 19th of October, in the 3rd year of her life. - John MICHAEL, 3rd s/o John MICHAEL, near Middletown, Md, on the 29th of September 1837; age 6 years, 8 months, and 4 days.
- Catherine KEMP, youngest d/o William KEMP, of Frederick County Md, on the 13th inst; age 12y, 6m, 14d. For 8 months of her life she labored under the influence of a complicated disorder which baffled human skill, and for the last 5 months she was entirely confined to her bed. The groans and shrieks of the sufferer, occasioned by intense bodily pains, are impressed upon those who visited her in her sickness.
- Valentine J. BRUNNER, on Friday the 3rd inst, at his residence in the city of Frederick after an illness of a few days; in the 41st year of his life.
- Rev. Theophilus J. STARKE of Winchester, Va. to Miss Mary Jane LYNCH of Frederick County, Md. on the 16th inst. by Rev. Mr. HARKEY.
- John CAST, Esq., at his residence near Jefferson, Frederick Co, Md. on Saturday evening last, at an advanced age.Submitted by DK
- Warren R. WILLIAMSON, to Miss Ann Marie SUTTER, both of Middletown, Md. on the 23rd ult, by Rev. Charles F. SCHAFFER.
- Jacob YOUNG to Mrs. Ann L. PERRY, all of Middletown, Md. at Middletown, Frederick Co, Md. on Thursday evening last by Rev. J. C. BUCHER. - Jacob SHARRETZ of Manheim Township, York County to Miss Sarah Ann KERLINGER, d/o John KERLINGER of Carroll County, Maryland; married on the 12th last by the Rev. Mr. GEIGER in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Daniel EILER to Miss Sophia GORSHON, both of Frederick Co. Md. on the 14th inst. by Rev. A. P. FREEZE. - Michael ZIMMERMAN to Miss Hannah WOOD, both of Frederick Co.,Md. on the 19th inst., by Rev. A. P. FREEZE.
- Henry HILL, at Utica Mills, Frederick Co, Md; in the 50th year of his age.Submitted by DK
- George POFFENBERGER of Dauphin Co, Pa. to Miss Rachel POFFENBERGER of Frederick Co, Maryland, on the 26th ult (Previous month) - George MILLER to Miss Elizabeth YEAST, on Thursday last by the Rev. Mr. ZACHARIAS, all of Middletown Valley, Maryland.
- Henry RAMSBURG to Miss Charlotte GESEY, all of Frederick County, Maryland, on Thursday the 12th ult., in Frederick, Maryland, by the Rev. D. ZACHARIAS
- Rev. Daniel FEETE of Middletown, Maryland to Miss Charlotte A. HELFENSTINE of that city, d/o the late Rev. Jonathan HELFENSTINE of Frederick City, Maryland, on Thursday, the 11th inst., in Lancaster, Pa. by Rev. Martin BRUNER.Submitted by DK
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids