- Michael GILMAN, of Germany Twp., to Sarah FEGER, of Frederick County, MD, on Thursday last, by Rev. J. C. WATSON.
- Eli B. LEFEVER, late of Gettysburg, to Miss Eliza M. RADFORD, d/o the late Thomas RADFORD, Esq., on Tuesday last, at the Chapel of Mt. St. Mary's College near Emmitsburg, by the Rev. John McCAFFREY, D. D.
- Barnet MASTERS, On the 6th inst. at the residence of Mr. Gideon HITESHAW near Taneytown, MD; aged about 60 years. - Jacob BAUMGARDNER, Sen., near Piney Run, Carroll county, MD, on the 9th inst. from injury received by a fall from his horse; aged about 80 years and 9 months.
- Margaret ROWE, w/o Isaiah ROWE, of Emmitsburg, and d/o Henry BUSHMAN, deceased, of this place, died on the 28th inst., aged about 31 years.
- John W. FEESER and Emma J. HARMAN, both of Carroll County, MD, were married on December 16, 1879, by Rev. J. R. HUTCHINSON. - Thomas J. HESS, of Carroll County, Md, and Alice SPANGLER, of Adams County, PA, were married on December 16, 1879, by Rev. J. R. HUTCHINSON. - Wm. Z. LITTLE, of Waynesboro, PA, and Catharine J. SCHRINER, of Harney, MD, were married on November 24, 1879, by Rev. J. R. HUTCHINSON. - James SHILDT and Belinda J. FISHER, were married at Kingsdale in Adams County on December 28, 1879, by Rev. E. J. METZLER. - John H. STOUFFER and Annie C. LAMBERT, both of Carroll County, MD, were married on December 30, 1879, by Rev. J. R. HUTCHINSON. - Mosheim A. YINGLING and Lizzie M. HOSTETTER, both of Littlestown in Adams Co., were married on December 30, 1879, by Rev. Samuel YINGLING, who was assisted by Rev. A. R. MILLER.
- Fanny H. TATE, d/o Perry J. TATE, dec'd, died at the home of her mother in Ellicott's Mill's, MD, on January 6, 1880, at the age of 23. - Minnie May YINGLING, infant d/o Nelson YINGLING, died on December 25, 1879, in Hamiltonban Twp.
- Samuel McCREARY, formerly of Gettysburg, died on January 28, 1880, at the home of his son-in-law, W. H. SHEPLER, in Hagerstown, MD, in his 81st year. Burial will be in Evergreen Cemetery on Saturday.
- Margaret SELTZER died on January 31, 1880, in Emmittsburg, at the age of 48 years, 10 months, and 14 days.
- John EBERLY, deceased - his children, Charles F., Alice C., Lewis E., and George F. EBERLY, all minors; John EICHOLTZ appointed guardian.
- Elizabeth MUNSHOWER, relict of the late Jacob MUNSHOWER, on January 16 near Emmittsburg, age 73 years, 5 months, and 4 days.
- Joseph CLICK to Alice WETZEL, both of Emmittsburg, MD, on November 1, by Rev. R. H. Colburn. - Emory CROUSE to Mary MISOSKEY, both of Littlestown, on October 23, by Rev. Lundy.
- Rev. Herman C. FULTZ, pastor of the Lutheran church at Silver Run, MD, to Emma C. MAUS, of Silver Run, MD, on Sept. 13, at Grace Lutheran Parsonage, Westminster, Md., by Rev. P. H. MILLER, assisted by Rev. J. U. ASPER.
- Helen Regina STEM, d/o Dr. J. C. and Mary STEM, died on Sept. 9, at Lewisbury, York county, Pa., aged 10 months and 20 days. - Dr. J. C. STEM of Lewisberry, York county, s/o Dr. W. C. STEM, of this place, buried their only child, a daughter ten months old, in the cemetery in Gettysburg, on last Tuesday. Death was caused by cholera infantum.
- Henry TROUP died on February 12, at Almshouse, at about 79 years of age.
- Adbirdes J. SPANGLER, of Littlestown, to Flora L. HARNER, of Mountjoy twp., on December 8, at Taneytown, by Rev. G. W. McSHERRY. - SHRIVER-HESS Mr. Edgar U. SHRIVER, s/o Mr. and Mrs. J. C. SHRIVER, of near Green Mount, this county, to Miss Lethia V. HESS, d/o Mr. and Mrs. John J. HESS, of Harney, MD. The very pretty wedding was solemnized in St. Pauls Luth. church of Harney, MD, on the 8th inst., at 1:30 o'clock P.M. The attendants were Miss Lizzie HOCKENSMITH of Emmittsburg, Miss Myrtle SCHRIVER of Green Mount, and Messrs. John HOCKENSMITH and Urban WEIKERT. The wedding march was rendered by Miss Estella SHOEMAKER. After the ceremony, which was performed by Rev. W. G. MINNICK, a reception was held at the home of the bride's parents.
- Joseph KOONTZ, of Littlestown, died last Friday, of pneumonia, at about age 47. He is survived by his mother, Mrs. Mary Ann KOONTZ, and a sister, Miss Jennie KOONTZ, both of Littlestown. The funeral took place yesterday morning; services in the Catholic church, and interment in the Catholic cemetery in Littlestown.