- Born: Cir 1869, London, Middlesex, England. 220
- Marriage: Fanny / Frances REYNOLDS on 8 Jun 1895 in St John's Church, South Townsville 220,225
- Died: Jun 1956, Cairns, Queensland at age 87 220
- Buried: 13 Jun 1956, Cairns, Queensland 220
• Freddie Wilkinson was a baker.
• Frederick was living at Sixth Avenue, Ross Island, Townsville, at the time of the birth of his daughter, Doris Winifred.
• Frederick's occupation was Iron Founder, at the time of the birth of his daughter, Doris Winifred.
• The status of Mr Wilkinson is not yet ascertained. He may indeed be F. J. Wilkinson herein pictured.
Veterans of Cairns and District, With Date of Their Arrival
Starting top, left to right.
Sergt. J. J. Magee, 1890,; J. McCoombe, 1881; G. Harvey, 1887; M. Boland, 1882; J. Boland, 1889; R.A. Tills, 1883; J. Mann, 1889; M. McCarthy; E.A. Lymburner, 1892; August Gallet, 1881; M. Dingwall, 1887; J. Ross; W. Leonard, 1882; F. C. Northage, 1895; A. Mann, 1888; Hugh Ross; Geo. R. Ogg, 1881; A. Laver, 1896; F. J. Wilkinson, 1884; W. S. Prewett, 1885; P. O'Connell, 1878; John Miller, 1876; Sergt. Major Livesey, 1874; Mrs. Medlock, 1885; Mrs. Lavis, 1894; John Lavis, 1894; Nils Petersen, 1882; G. Bremner, 1888; T. B. O'Meara, 1886.
• Frederick was living in Minnie Street, Cairns, in 1936.
• FUNERAL NOTICE
The relatives and friends of Mr. and Mrs. E. J. Johnson and family, 55 Minnie-street, Cairns, Mr. and Mrs. R. J. Love, 26 Martyn-street, Cairns and Mrs. E. Smallwood and family, Hermit Park, Townsville, are respectfully invited to attend the funeral of their late beloved father, father-in-law, grandfather and great grandfather, FREDERICK WILKINSON, which is appointed to move from St. John's Church of England, Lake-street, Cairns, after the service commencing at 11.30 o'clock THIS WEDNESDAY MORNING en route to the Cairns Cemetery, Martyn-street.
The Masonic Fraternity and the Members of the Grand United Order of Oddfellows, are also respectfully invited to attend.
H.M. SVENDSEN PTY. LIMITED
Funeral Directors and Embalmers
Frederick married Fanny / Frances REYNOLDS, daughter of Edward REYNOLDS and Rebecca BROMAGE, on 8 Jun 1895 in St John's Church, South Townsville 220.,225 (Fanny / Frances REYNOLDS was born on 15 Sep 1859 in Norton St, Spittlegate, Grantham, Lincolnshire,220,223 died on 31 Aug 1927 in Cairns District Hospital, Queensland 220,224 and was buried on 1 Sep 1927 in Cairns Cemetery, Queensland 220.)
• The minister who officiated at Frederick and Frances' marriage, Alfred Edward Hockey, was still serving in the ministry forty-one years later. His name appears as a member of the Church of England diocese of Brisbane ecclesiastical member - unattached to any parish, in 1936.