Catherine McGRATH 220
- Born: Cir 1833, Mitchelstown, Cork, Ireland 220
- Christened: 3 Jan 1833, Mitchelstown, Cork, Ireland 950
- Marriage: Michael BAILEY on 28 Feb 1854 in R. C. Church, Mitchelstown, Cork, Ireland 220,950
- Buried: 21 Jun 1884, West Maitland, New South Wales 220
• Catherine and Michael arrived in Sydney on Friday 8th or Tuesday 12th December 1854, aboard the vessel Lady Kennaway. Catherine was 21, from Mitchelstown Co Cork, Ireland. Her father Jeremiah was dead, while her mother Honorah was alive, and still living in Mitchelstown. Catherine could neither read, nor write.
Catherine married Michael BAILEY, son of Michael (Senior) BAILEY and Mary SLATTERY, on 28 Feb 1854 in R. C. Church, Mitchelstown, Cork, Ireland 220.,950 (Michael BAILEY was born on 9 Apr 1832 in Boher, Kilbehenny, Limerick, Ireland 220,950 and died on 31 Jul 1891 in West Maitland, New South Wales 220.)