Charles Harry REYNOLDS 220
- Born: 18 Nov 1856, Grantham, Lincolnshire, England 220
- Marriage: Margaret May Beatrice BAILEY on 28 May 1884 in Glebe, New South Wales 220
- Died: 3 Apr 1932, Erskineville, New South Wales at age 75 220
- Buried: 5 Apr 1932, Rookwood, New South Wales 220
• On the evening of Sunday 7th April 1861, Rebecca was home with his family:
Edward, Head, married, 29 years old, Carpenter and Joiner, birthplace Wilts, Devizes
Rebecca, Wife, married, 30 years old, birthplace Middlesex, Stepney
Charles H., Son, 4, scholar, birthplace Lincoln, Grantham
Fanny, Daughter, 1, birthplace Lincoln, Spittlegate
Fanny Dove/Dool, Servant, 13, Domestic Servant, birthplace Birks, Speenhamland
• Charles Harry Reynolds arrived in Australia when he was only seven years, eight months and twenty-eight days old.
He had departed London on the ship "Young Australia" on 14 May 1864, arriving in Brisbane on 16 August 1864.
• This plaque marks Charles' life.
CHARLES HARRY REYNOLDS
Died 3rd April 1932.
Aged 75 years.
1856 - 1932
Charles married Margaret May Beatrice BAILEY, daughter of Michael BAILEY and Catherine McGRATH, on 28 May 1884 in Glebe, New South Wales.220 (Margaret May Beatrice BAILEY was born on 24 May 1863 in West Maitland, New South Wales,220 died on 14 Jan 1934 in Erskineville, New South Wales 220 and was buried on 15 Jan 1934 in Rookwood, New South Wales 220.)