Elizabeth (m Smallwood) 168,443
- Born: Nov 1793-Nov 1794 444
- Marriage: Joseph SMALLWOOD about 1830
- Died: 9 Nov 1847, 17 Silver Street, Kensington Town, Middlesex at age 53 445,446
• Elizabeth's death certificate states that she was fifty-three years old, female, and was the widow of Joseph Smallwood, Mariner.
She died at 17 Silver Street, Kensington Town, Middlesex, on Tuesday, 9th November, 1847.
Elizabeth's causes of death were stated to be two conditions:
Phithisis (1 year) - an old name for pulmonary tuberculosis; and Ulceration of Bowels (6 weeks).
The witness to Elizabeth's death was Mtr (Mister?) Becker, who was present at the time of her death, Mtr Becker lived in the Potteries, Kensington.
H. Gorham, Registrar, certified her death details on the 10th November, 1847, as Registration No. 299.
• Silver Street, as shown in this map, is 7.12 miles from London centre. It is also called Kendal Parade. Confusing???
• As you can seen there is likely to be no original "17 Silver Street" at this address, as it looks like a huge flyover / intersection / main arterial highway. Ahh, that's progress for you.
Elizabeth married Joseph SMALLWOOD about 1830. (Joseph SMALLWOOD was born about 1800 and died before 9 Nov 1847 171,448.)