CEMETERY, Port Royal Road (North East) MAURY COUNTY TENNESSEE
A family history of a Blair descendent, G.W. Blair & family
G. W. Blair. born near Kedron, Sept. 25, 1854, is son of James H. M. C. and Elizabeth (Montgomery) Blair. J. H. M. C. was the son of George and Mary . (Stephenson) Blair. G. W. married Nancy A. Blackburn, a sister of W. H. Blackburn. Their children - A. M. C. Blair, farming near by, married Lucy Howell; Susan E. Blair, living at home; Lillie B. (Blair) Green, wife of F. R. Green, of Lanton.
In 1901 G. W. Blair moved to the Blackburn homestead of 147 acres, 1 mile northeast of Lanton, to care for Mrs. Blair's parents, who have since died. The Blairs still retain (1906) the McCrady farm of 230 acres a mile farther east, where they lived for over twenty years.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids