CEMETERY, MARSHALL COUNTY TENNESSEE
This is the new installed signage. Established 2 Mar 1868.
Located on Highway 431 shown on the left. The entrance sign hover near the entrance road to the cemetery.
There may be another cemetery sign ahead where the stairs go up the hill from the highway.
Initial information & Photo Wayne Austin, 17 Apr 2008. Revised photo of new signage of granite monument by Wayne Sharp, 29 Jun 2009.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids