Robert Seymour's wives and children
Robert married Nancy and Elizabeth, daughters of James Wilson and Nancy (?) INGRAM.
Robert married Nancy on 7 July 1842 in Washington County, Arkansas. Nancy was born April 1, 1824 in Bledsoe County, Tennessee and died in childbirth after being thrown from a runaway wagon team inducing labor on April 16, 1843 in Washington County, AR. They had one daughter.
Robert and Nancy's daughter:
1. Nancy was born April 16, 1842 in Washington County, Arkansas. She died February 15, 1858 in Washington County. Nancy was a member of the Shiloh Baptist Church in Springdale.
Elizabeth July 7, 1844 in Washington
County, Arkansas. Elizabeth was born March
10, 1830 in Bledsoe County, Tennessee and died November 7, 1858 in Washington
County. They had 9 children.
Elizabeth was a member of the Shiloh Baptist Church in Springdale, Arkansas.
Robert and Elizabeth's children:
1. Mary Francis 15 Jul 1845-12 Apr 1846 2. James Wilson 3. Juliann 8 Mar 1848-1864
Robert married Cynthia A. __ on February 12, 1862 in Washington County, Arkansas. Cynthia was born July 4, 1844. They separated after the death of their children.
Robert and Cynthia's children:
1. Will was born November 16, 1863 and died January 20, 1864in Washington County.
2. Hellen/Ellen was born December 16, 1864 and died October 20, 1867 in Washington County.
3. J.C. was born November 10, 1867 and died November 11, 1867 in Washington County
wives, Nancy and Elizabeth, and children, Nancy, Mary, Juliann, Will, Hellen,
and J. C.'s grave sites are not known at this
The Stuckey Cemetery was first called Seymour Cemetery. A Seymour girl was the first to be buried there so it was called "Seymour Cemetery". Which one of Robert's daughters was buried there? The date the cemetery began is unknown.
IF YOU ARE A DESCENDANT OF MARIAH SEYMOUR HAWKINS, PLEASE CONTACT ME
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids