from: Mrs. Virgina D. Johnson, Rt. #3 Box 276. Quitman, Ga. 31643 Dec. 1984
born Chatham, England June 28, 1741, died Jan. 22, 1822 Broome Co., NY, a Rev. War soldier in the Tryon Co. Militia, married Mary Ann Sessions
1. Caty m. Ira Beckwith
2. Mary m. David Clark and Amos Hamilton
3. Ira m. Kath. Beckwith of Killawog, NY
Above taken from D.A.R.Linage books .
b. Mar. 22, 1785 Bennignton, Vt., died Apr. 2, 1852 Portage, Wisc. s/o Mathew and Elizabeth (Arnold), married Lucy_____, next Clarissa Delamon
1. Prudence b. Jan. 13, 1811 m. Cyril Lawton Spencer ( 1805-1860
2. Isaac b. 1820 Ohio m. Malissa
3. Hannah b. 1824 Ohio
4. Sarah b. 1827 Ohio
5. Enos b. 1828 Ohio
6. Elmer b. 1835 Ohio m. Judith Prescott
Married Jane Cole d/o Lemuel and Mary (Stilwell) Cole, has 10 children, went to Venango, Pa. in 1850.
from: Broome County History page 565
James Fuller, s/o Joseph and Margaret (Brezzee) Fuler b. Delaware County 1817.
m. 1st. 1841 Mary Ann Robinson, d/o Barnette and Eunice (Birdsall) Robinson, she died 1859 leaving one child, George.
m. 2nd. 1860 Barbara Robinson of Troy, NY, she died 1873
m. 3rd. 1874 Juliette Pinney of Newark Valley, NY.
James lived in Vallonia Springs, NY.
from: data on Kellog and Faurot Lines, " The American Genealogist" Vol. 49 page 48 Jan.
Lawyer, b. Jan. 7, 1812 in Upper Lisle, NY, died June 23, 1899 Chicago, Ill. , married July 4, 1834 Plymouth, Michigan to Lois Kellogg b. Feb. 14, 1817 in NY.
from: Lester Padbury Scrapbook page 44
Obit of Orlando Fuller
Died Thurs. Nanticoke, NY, born Sept.1828, sisters Mrs. Sophia Edmister, Mrs. P.M.Brown and Mrs. Dudley Elliott; brothers John, Frank, DeForest, Edgar and Mort.
Married Oct. 26, 1856 Angeline Adams.
1. William D. of Nanticoke
2. Fred of Frankfort
3. Andrew W. of Chenango
4. Mrs. William Barden of Nanticoke.
from Robert Fuller, a descendent of Ira Fuller
IRA FULLER born 4/17/1795 in Burlington, CT, D 4/17/1867 in Hudson, Ohio. On 9/14/1814 in Lisle, NY he married SALLIE BARNES B 6/12/1795 in Ridgefield, CT (and "left to her own resources at age 11"), D 3/25/1877 in Austinburg, Ohio. Their children, all born in Lisle:
(1) Emaline Fuller b bef 1816, married Reuben Miller (5 children, 2 D in Civil War)
(2) Judge Ira Lucius Fuller b 1816, m Mary Benjamin Stevens 12/10/1840 in Warren, Trumbull Co., Ohio, d 10/16/1874 in Cleveland, Ohio (8 children)
(3) Samuel Fuller b abt 1818, prob. d y
(4) Jeannette Fuller b abt 1820, m Dr. ?? Burroughs (2 sons)
(5) Adelia Fuller b abt 1822, m William H. Reed and relocated to Nelson, Portage Co, Ohio (2 children)
(6) Rev. George Washington Fuller b 9/18/1824, d 12/8/1908 in Lake City, MN (my GtGfthr), m successively to Mary Jane Graves (1847, Granville, Ohio, 1 surviving dau.), Sarah E. Mason (1854, Portland, NY, 2 surviving dau.), Sophronia Sabrina Garfield (1861, Minneapolis, MN, 2 sons, 2 dau.), and Jennie Eades (1895, Lake City, MN, no ch.)
(7) Dr. Allen O. Fuller b abt 1825, m Cornelia Cowles of Austinburg, Ohio (1 dau.)
(8) Sallie Fuller b aft 1825, M Rev. ?? Satterlee (both D in Burma as missionaries, 1 dau.)
(9) Mary Fuller b aft 1826, d y.
Ira and Sallie Fuller relocated from Lisle, NY in 1833 to Vienna Twp., Trumbull Co, Ohio and later to Portage Co., Ohio.
. No link to the other Fullers; but the Broome Co. Website produced a hit for Nathanael ROGERS of Lisle, formerly of Burlington, CT who m Ira's, Hannah's and Bede's sister Phoebe Fuller abt 1798 and had 6 children including a son Earlman ROGERS, who was chosen by a Jesse FULLER (who he?) as his guardian on 4/26/1828 in Broome Co. surrogate's court.