ANCESTORS of BUDDY KELLER
Generation No. 1
BK 1. MATHIAS1 CAMBRE was born Abt. 1729 in Lorraine, France1, and died January 12, 17882. He married MARIA BISCHOF, daughter of JOSEPH BISCHOF and ANNA RAESER. She was born Abt. 1747 in Alsace, France3,4, and died June 02, 18074.
More About MATHIAS CAMBRE:
Burial: January 25, 1788, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA5
Children of MATHIAS CAMBRE and MARIA BISCHOF are:
2. i. MARIE2 CAMBRE.
3. ii. ANTOINE CAMBRE, b. Abt. 1762; d. November 23, 1810.
iii. ANDRE CAMBRE, b. June 19, 17747.
More About ANDRE CAMBRE:
Baptism: July 14, 1774, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA7
Sponsors: Alexander Ring and Marguerite Villich
iv. MARIE-ANNE CAMBRE, b. Abt. January 1779.
More About MARIE-ANNE CAMBRE:
Baptism: February 01, 1779, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA7
4. v. CATHERINE CAMBRE, b. March 29, 1788; d. May 02, 1832.
Generation No. 2
2. MARIE2 CAMBRE (MATHIAS1) She married JEAN II LOUQUE June 16, 1795 in St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA8,9, son of JEAN LOUQUE and JEANNE ?. He died Bef. September 182110.
Children of MARIE CAMBRE and JEAN LOUQUE are:
i. JOSEPH3 LOUQUE, b. January 05, 179613.
More About JOSEPH LOUQUE:
Baptism: August 29, 1796, St. Louis Cathedral, New Orleans, LA13
5. ii. MARIE FORTUNE LOUQUE, b. Abt. 1799; d. Abt. March 19, 1840.
6. iii. CARMELITA LOUQUE, b. Abt. 1800; d. Bef. July 1853.
iv. MARSELICA LOUQUE, b. July 1803.
More About MARSELICA LOUQUE:
Baptism: August 07, 1803, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA14
Sponsors: Andres Monds and Eva Camber
v. EMELIE LOUQUE, b. December 24, 180515.
More About EMELIE LOUQUE:
Baptism: January 26, 1806, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA15
3. ANTOINE2 CAMBRE (MATHIAS1) was born Abt. 176216, and died November 23, 181016. He married MARIE ROBEAU, daughter of CHARLES ROBEAU and MARIE-CATHERINE GAULOIS.
More About ANTOINE CAMBRE:
Burial: November 24, 1810, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA16
Children of ANTOINE CAMBRE and MARIE ROBEAU are:
i. ANTOINE3 CAMBRE, b. Abt. November 25, 178617; m. MARIE MAGDELEINE LECHE, February 09, 1812, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA18,19; b. June 10, 1791, St. John the Baptist Parish, LA20.
More About ANTOINE CAMBRE:
Baptism: December 17, 1786, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA21
Sponsors: Joseph Cambrel and Constanza Rovo
More About ANTOINE CAMBRE and MARIE LECHE:
Witnesses: Jean Louis Ory, Pierre Keler, Mathias Cambre, Jean Baptiste Drouilly
ii. MADELEINE CAMBRE, b. June 19, 180325; d. Abt. June 24, 180325.
More About MADELEINE CAMBRE:
Baptism: June 21, 1803, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA25
BK 4. CATHERINE2 CAMBRE (MATHIAS1) was born March 29, 178826,27, and died May 02, 183228. She married HENRY MONTZ May 27, 1805 in St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA28, son of ANTOINE MONTZ and CIVILE BISCHOF. He was born November 17, 178329, and died December 24, 1833 in St. John the Baptist Parish, LA30.
More About CATHERINE CAMBRE:
Baptism: April 20, 1788, St. John the Baptist Church, Edgard, LA31
Child of CATHERINE CAMBRE and HENRY MONTZ is given in “Descendants of Joseph MONTZ.”
Generation No. 3
5. MARIE FORTUNE3 LOUQUE (MARIE2 CAMBRE, MATHIAS1) was born Abt. 179934, and died Abt. March 19, 184034. She married PIERRE ZENON ROUSSEL February 06, 1816 in St. Michael's Church, Convent, LA34, son of CHRISTOPHE ROUSSEL and PERINE HAYDEL. He was born June 30, 1794 in St. James Parish, LA34.
Child of MARIE LOUQUE and PIERRE ROUSSEL is given in “Descendants of Pierre-Denis ROUSSEL.”
6. CARMELITA3 LOUQUE (MARIE2 CAMBRE, MATHIAS1) was born Abt. 180035, and died Bef. July 185336. She married LUDGER ROME September 17, 1821 in St. Michael's Church, Convent, LA37, son of ABRAHAM ROME and JEANNE BAUDOIN. He was born February 08, 1801 in St. James Parish, LA38, and died Bef. September 185039.
Notes for CARMELITA LOUQUE:
Although she is not identified in the 1850 census by name, but simply as "Widow Ludger ROME", this is likely Carmelita LOUQUE. She is listed as living with Louis OUBRE, probably the same Louis OUBRE who had married her daughter, Marie Coralie. Coralie was perhaps dead by the time of the census in 1850.
More About CARMELITA LOUQUE:
Census: 1850, St. James Parish, LA39
More About LUDGER ROME and CARMELITA LOUQUE:
Witnesses: Jean Pierre Ory, Antoine Clero, Maximillian Rouselle
Children of CARMELITA LOUQUE and LUDGER ROME are given in “Descendants of Johann Heinrich ROMMEL.”
1. St. Charles Civil Records, CAMBRE p. 424.
2. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
3. http://www.infinet.com/~damontz/montzfamily/, "Electronic."
4. ANOSR-9, PICHOF p. 291.
5. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
7. ANOSR-3, CAMBRE p. 43.
8. ANOSR-5, CAMBRE p. 59.
9. ANOSR-5, LUGAS p. 251.
10. DBRCCR-4, ROME p. 488.
13. ANOSR-6, LUCA p. 181.
14. ANOSR-7, LECHE p. 196.
15. ANOSR-8, LOUC p. 217.
16. ANOSR-10, CAMBRE p. 68.
17. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
18. ANOSR-10, LECHE p. 277.
19. ANOSR-10, CAMBRE p. 68.
20. ANOSR-5, LECHER p. 238.
21. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
25. ANOSR-7, CAMBRE p. 47.
26. Genealogy of the Cambres, p. 99.
27. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
28. Genealogy of the Cambres, p. 100.
29. ANOSR-4, MANTZ p. 201.
30. Genealogy of the Cambres, p. 100.
31. ANOSR-4, CAMBRE p. 47.
34. Steve Fleming, http://www.erols.com/someday/Roussel.html, "Electronic."
35. 1850 St. James Parish Census, Family #167, p. 433.
36. DBRCCR-8, ROME p. 507.
37. DBRCCR-4, ROME p. 488.
38. DBRCCR-2, ROME p. 647.
39. 1850 St. James Parish Census, Family #167, p. 433.