Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   








The Dey Family
from
England
to
maple leaf Canada maple leaf




The Dey family originates from what we have been led to believe , in Manchester England, where Joseph Dey was born in 1830. Joseph married in 1852 young Annie Buckely of Dublin. We are still searching here to determine how this couple would have met. Joseph and Annie emigrated to Canada, bringing their first born Annie Elizabeth , who was baptized in Goldington, Bedfordshire, England (1854) along with them and settled in Hull Quebec. ( Jessie Smith has often mentioned that the Deys first arrived in the USA, then came to Quebec.... this has yet to be confirmed). Joseph's first two sons were born in Hull, more than likley at the home on the corner of Bridge and Main, that was called Bellevue Garden.

In 1863 we find Joseph Dey, listed in the Ottawa Citizen Directory as a boat builder, located on Duke St, LBF (we have assumed this to be left bank front) . Joseph Dey got into the boat building business and established a Boat Works on the Rideau Canal system in Ottawa. He built a small craft called the "Naphtha launch" which was used to control the flow of the logs that were being floated down the Ottawa River ( we are searching to see if we can find more about this boat works).

In 1868, Sutherland`s City of Ottawa Directory, has Joseph Dey listed as proprietor of the Bellevue Gardens, in Hull Quebec. (As well as in the 1869-1870 Sutherland directory ). The Hunter , Rose & Co`s City of Ottawa Directory for the year 1870-1871, as well as the Lovell Directory shows that the Bellevue Gardens were still under the ownership of Joseph Dey who appears to be living at 105 Nicholas St. in Ottawa.

By 1873 , Joseph Dey was proprietor of a hotel at the corner of George and Sussex Streets, which appears listed in several Ottawa directories into the 1875s as the Shakespeare House. The location in 1870 was listed as the property of one Alfred Laurin ( saloon keeper). It was named then the Shakespeare Hotel ( Alfred Laurin appears as the head cook at the Russell House in 1873-1874) . Joseph Dey in addition to owning the hotel, continued his venture of boat building and by 1875 has moved his operation to 201 Canal east . This appears to be at the intersection of Wibord St. or Sussex St (depending on the directory listing) and is co existing with Russell`s Boat House or in fact has taken over this entity as Russells does not appear in any of the Ottawa directories during the life time of Dey`s Boat Works.

By 1881 Joseph Dey has moved his family to larger accommodations at 10 Currier St and we find his son Edwin now has taken an active part in the boat building business. There are a few competing firms in this industry, one being owned by Andrew W. Jones, who is also located at the canal basin, Jones was constant companion to the Dey Bros, where as W T Cleave , L E Samson , J B Boucher , P N Mason and Antoine Ratte appeared on the scene in later years.

Edgar Frank Dey who was living at 125 Arthur street in that area called Ashburnham Hill, appears in the directory listing as a boat builder about 1883 , providing Joseph with two sons active in his business. The name Dey Bros. , Dey Brothers, and or Dey`s Boat Works does not appear in the various city directories until 1885, up until that time the Deys themselves are listed individually as boat builders. As the directory listings became more and more evident, Dey Bros. was listed as of Edgar F and Edwin P Dey, while Joseph Dey was still listed as a boat builder.

Joseph and his sons Edgar , Edwin and a bit later on William got themselves involved in a favorite Canadian pastime that was fast becoming the rage of the day. They built the first indoor skating rink along side their boat works on the canal. The first directory listing for the skating rink was found in 1885 , The Ottawa Directory shows Dey`s Bros. boat works and skating rink at 201-203 Canal Street East, where Rideau Street intersects.


From this period on to the early 1920`s Dey Bros., Dey Brothers Boat Works and the Dey`s Skating Rink ( later Arena) can be found listed in most every Directory published for the city of Ottawa. The third surviving son William Ernest taking his place in the Dey Bros enterprise in 1889 when the family was residing at 13 Theodore St

It is here in 1880's that we find John Cockburn stating that he designed his first Ottawa River Pointer (a small water craft used by the lumber men to sort the logs coming down river) while spending time in the Dey's Arena.

Unfortunately the lumber barons and railway barons of the day were the ruling class of this time and the Dey's were convinced to sell their boat works site to accommodate the Canada Atlantic Railway's desire to run their tracks along the east side of the Rideau Canal, past the canal basin to a site that is now known as the old Union Station, just below south of Rideau St.

Unfazed, the Dey's continued to pursue the skating rink situation and built a large indoor rink at the corner of Gladstone and Bay in Ottawa, which was close to their residential homes on Florence St.

( Isabel Laing, granddaughter of Joseph Dey, and her two grandsons, Shawn and Michael Loucks posing at memorial to Dey's Glandstone arena)



They had to expand once again and they built a much larger rink just insight of the Parliament building of the Nation's capital. It was however in the rink on Gladstone and Bay that the Senators of Ottawa won their first Stanley Cup in 1903. The players on the team of that time had grown up in and around the area and were known as neighbours to the both the Dey and Laing families.


Inside Photos of the Laurier Street Arena

The Dey family made its fortune from the events that were housed in these arenas and the family cut its losses by leaving the field of operations as other more powerful syndicates began to built bigger and better arenas. Joseph had died in 1904, his sons continued on until 1921 and 1943 when each in his time passed away. Annie Elizabeth married William Scoular and passed also in 1943. The youngest daughter Beatrice Joanna Dey married Robert Scott Laing in 1900 and lived to be 89, dying in Canada's centennial year 1967.



Culled from a pamphlet put out be the Beechwood cemetery -

" Edwin Peter Day born in Hull , Quebec on April 21 1864 . E P Day followed in his father's footsteps operating one of the country's leading boat works. His plant at the Canal Basin, specialized in racing canoes which competed in many championship regattas. But Dey was best known as an arena and hockey team owner. After managing the first Dey's Skating Rink on the premises of their boat business, E P and his brother William in 1896 built the city's first rink meant specifically for hockey, at the corner of Bay St. and Gladstone Ave. It was the site of Ottawa's first Stanley Cup victory in 1903. In 1907 the brothers built their third and final arena on Laurier Ave. where the Ottawa Senators played for 15 years. Dey held a financial interest in the Senators for several years and was the team's president from 1918 until 1923 when he got out of the rink and hockey business. He and his wife moved to New York City and later relocated to British Columbia. Ottawa's first hockey magnate died in Port Coquitlam on April 15 1943."



Joseph DeyAnnie Buckley

Joseph Dey.............................. Annie Buckley
(1830-1920).................................. (1839-1904)



Joseph Dey
1830-1904
Married
1852
Manchester England
Annie Buckley
1839-1920
Annie Elizabeth Dey
1854-1943
Frank Edgar Dey
1860-1943
Edwin Peter Dey
1864-1943
William Ernest Dey
1870-1921
Beatrice Johanna Dey
1877-1967
Joseph Henry
aged 7


Apparently some of the Buckley family records may have been burnt in the Dublin Customs house fire


Joseph Dey

Elizabeth Dey and William Scoular

Annie Elizabeth Dey
                                   1854-1943
Married
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
William Greig Scoular
1855-xxxx

James Scoular

1884-xxxx

Ella Scoular

1894-197x


William Scoular was a Master Stone Manson


Shown here at the laying of the cornerstone of the Canadain Parliment Buildings, Ottawa, Ont

Scoular -- At her daughter's residence, Longueuil , P Q , on August 29, 1943, Annie Elizabeth Dey, beloved wife of the late William Greig Scoular, in her 89th year. Funeral from the Chapel of Jos C Wray Y Bros 1234 Mountain St at 3 p.m. on Wednesday September 1st to Mount Royal Cemetery



Ella Isabel Scoular
                                                                      1894-197?
Married
Canada
William Uqahart
xxxx-xxxx



The Uqahart family lived in Montreal South ( Longueuil), during the same xxx years that her cousin Isabel ( Laing) Macfie lived in St Lambert . Isabel Laing had been named after this cousin ( The St Lambert residence a short tramway ride to Montreal South)






Frank Dey Jane Brown

Frank Edgar Dey ...............Mary Jane Brown




Frank Edgar Dey
1860-1943
Married
March 6th,1882
Ottawa , Ont.
Mary Jane Brown
1863-1950


Edgar Ernest Dey
1883-1912
 Lillian  Dey
1884-1943


Edgar Dey, who played for the NHA Haileybury team of 1911 with which he was featured on some of the earliest trading cards, died as the result of an altercation in a game in Halifax.

Seems he took a good hit to the head, and after a couple of days decided to check into hospital. It was too late.

He was the son of Edgar Dey Sr., one of the brothers who co-owned Dey's Arena in Ottawa where the Senators played.


Edgar E.



Carleton Co) Edgar Frank Dey, 21, boat builder, Canada , Ottawa, s/o Joseph & Annie Dey, married Mary Jane Brown, 19, Canada, Ottawa, d/o James & Ann Brown. Wit: Ann McEwen and Edwin R Dey, both of Ottawa, March 6, 1882, at Ottawa

Frank Edgar Dey
Dies at Age of 83 (Ottawa paper 1943)

Ottawa lost one of its outstanding citizens yesterday in the death of Frank Edgar Dey, 83, at his residence 387 Riverdale avenue. Mr. Dey is well remembered in connection with Dey�s Arena, which served as a sports center of Ottawa until it was torn down to fit in with the Federal District Commission's parkway plan.
A well known builder of boats, he once had a boat building factory on the shores of Patterson�s creek. He was noted for his skill in building racing canoes and shells. A former professional paddler in his younger days, he won many races and was well known in the aquatic clubs around Ottawa. He built the canoe which saw Frank Amyot bring home the Olympic row in 1936.
During the last war Mr. Dey was superintendent of the great shipbuilding program at Vancouver. He retired from active business life in 1918.
The son of the late Joseph Dey and the former Annie Buckley, he was educated in Ottawa and married the former Mary J Brown in 1882. She survives.
Also surviving are two sisters, Mrs William Scoular of Montreal and Mrs. Robert Laing of Westboro, and one granddaughter Miss Shirley Armstrong of Toronto. A son Edgar Ernest Dey, died in 1912 and a daughter Mrs. Allan Armstrong, died on March 7 last.
Rev Charles Donald of Southminister United Church will conduct the funeral service in the chapel of Hulse and Playfair, 315 McLeod St., on Saturday afternoon at three o'clock. Internment will be in Beechwood cemetery.

Mayor Lewis - Present at Frank Dey Funeral (Ottawa Paper 1943 )

Ottawa paid its final tribute to one of its leading sons of a former era at the funeral service on Saturday for Frank Edgar Dey, 83, of 387 Riverdale , Ave.in the chapel of Hulse and Playfair 315 McLeod st. Rev Charles Donald of Southminster United Church officiated.
Among those attending were His Worship Mayor Stanley Lewis, J T Wade, P May, J H Mulligan, T O�Donnell, G E Crawford, S. Spence, R.S.Laing, Charles T Lawsom, K.M. MacDonald, G. Kelly, James W Shaver and Robert Davis.
Surviving , in addition to his widow are two sisters Mrs.William Scoular of Montreal and Mrs. Robert Laing of Westboro and one granddaughter Miss Shirley Armstrong of Toronto.

Last of the Dey Brothers - (Ottawa paper 1943)

The death of Mr. Frank Edgar Dey reminds us how greatly the face of Ottawa has changed in the past two or three decades.
It was Dey and his brothers, William and Ted, now all dead, who built and gave their names to Dey�s Arena which stood for many years on Laurier Avenue west near the canal. That was the scene of many famous and exciting hockey battles, was the winter sports center of Ottawa, until the Auditorium was built : the scene also of many a rousing political meeting in the days when the political drama was played with uninhibited vigor and torch light processions. Sir Wilfrid Laurier held a great rally there in his 1911 campaign Much later a member of his staff recalls, Mr. T A Crerar, came to Ottawa as a western crusader, made his first local speech in the old Dey�s Arena.
And before the time of the Laurier Avenue place the Deys had a covered rink on Gladstone avenue. In Summer it has a roller skating floor. One day a gale took off the roof and laid it down in the street. This rink was rebuilt and stood until destroyed by fire.
The Deys also had a boat building plant on Bank St. at Patterson�s Creek. That now vanished stream was an inlet of the Rideau canal, newcomers to Ottawa should know, which once filled the area now known as Central Park as far west as Lyon St. In later years the two sections of it were joined by a big culvert under Bank St. The Dey establishment at first was on the canal side, with steps down from the street level. They built rowboats and canoes and rented them as well, and enjoyed a wide reputation for the construction of sound, swift little craft ( as late as 1926 Mr. Frank Dey, then long retired, built the canoe with which Frank Amyot won an Olympic crown)
When the section of Patterson�s Creek was altered to make the present artificial lake the Deys moved their boathouse across Bank St., and it stood for more years where there is now an apartment house. The progress caught up with it again, a park was made where generations of youngsters had enjoyed boating and fishing in Summer and where they had played hockey on a fine outdoor rink and Patterson�s Creek lingered but as a memory.

Now the last of the Deys is also but a memory.



Armstrong


Lillian Dey
1884-1943
Married
Ottawa , Ont
Allan Haskett Armstrong
xxxx-1969

Lillian Dorothy Shirley Armstrong
1916-1943

According to Jessie Smith's notes Lillian was a music teacher and Alan was lawyer

Armstrong

Lillian Dorothy Shirley Armstrong
1916-1943
Married
Ont
Donald Haldane Carkner
1915-1993




Ronald Earl Carkner
1947-xxxx

Additional information courtesy of Ronald Carkner ( 2009)


Lillian5

Lillian about 5

teenlillian

    Lillian about 16

1973

    Lillian 1973




Ronald  Earl Carkner
1947-xxxx

Married
November 1970

Ont

Margaret Louise
1948-xxxx


Robert Lee Carkner
1980-xxxx



Edith Hunt

Edwin Peter Dey

1864-1943

Married
1911
Edith Fairbanks Hunt
1888-1956

Late Edwin Peter "Ted" Dey
Once Owned Famous Senators

Edwin Peter "Ted" Dey , former owner and operator of Dey�s Arena on Laurier Ave. West, near the ridge, died suddenly yesterday in New Westminster BC. He Was 78
The Arena has since disappeared , but followers of hockey recall that under its roof the old Ottawa Senators teams rose to prominence in the early 20�s and under the guidance of Mr. Ted Dey and Tommy Gorman they won the Stanley Cup on several occasions.
In addition to the main rink, Mr. Dey operated two others, one on Laurier Ave.on the east side of the canal and the other on Gladstone Ave. His brother William Dey, associated with him in the rink business, died in 1921.
Born in Hull, on April 21 1864, Mr. Dey spent the early part of his life in the Ottawa area, developing a keen interest in sports during his youth. He was part owner and manager of the Ottawa hockey teams for years, finally severing his connections with sports here about 1923 when his interest was bought out by T F Ahearn.
He made three trips to the coast with Ottawa professional hockey teams. He went west in the spring of 1919 when the Senators played an exhibition series in Vancouver and Victoria.
His second trip was in 1921 when he was president of the local club. That year the Ottawa team beat Vancouver to win the Stanley Cup. On the team were : Clint Benedict, Sprague Cleghorn, George "Buck" Boucher, the late Eddie Gerard, the late Jack Darragh, Frank Nighbor, Harry "Punch" Broadbent, who is now a RCAF officer, "CY" Denneny, Jack MacKell and Morley Bruce. Horace Merrill was also on the team but did not make the trip to the coast.


In the spring of 1923, Mr. Dey again accompanied the team to the coast. The Senators trimmed Vancouver and then defeated Edmonton to take the Stanley Cup. On the team were Benedict, Boucher, Nighbor, Denneny, Broadbent, Frank "King" Clancy, Lionel Hitchman and Harry Helman.
After he left Ottawa Mr. Dey lived in New York for several years, then went to the West coast in 1932.
In the early part of the century and down to the glamorous �20�s when Ottawa teams dominated the professional hockey stage, the name of Ted Dey was a byword in every Ottawa home where there were hockey followers.
As owner of the famous arena on Laurier Ave where the famous Senators played, he was a well known figure in the winter months as the chief executive of the company which controlled Dey�s Arena and also as part owner of the Ottawa Hockey Club.
But it was not only in hockey that Dey�s name was well known to sports fans, particularly those who took part in aquatics. He was one of the best known boat builders in Canada and his racing canoes competed in all the leading championship regattas staged by the Canadian and American Canoe Associations for many years.
He took particular pride in small boats such as singles and fours and was an expert judge of all types of racing canoes, while his war canoes were known for their sturdiness and local paddlers always insisted on boats fashioned by the veteran Ted whenever they entered into major competition.
He was a regular attendant at all championship meets of the Northern Division and the C.C.A. and his passing will cause keen regret among old time paddling enthusiasts.
Surviving are is wife, the former Edith Fairbanks Hunt, in the United States; two sisters, Mrs. Robert S Laing of Westboro and Mrs. William Scoular in Montreal ; and one brother Frank Dey of Ottawa, a retired boat builder.



One of the first cars in Ottawa - owned by Ted Dey

Walked the Dressing Room Floor by Jack Koffman

In those brave days when Ottawa hockey Fans took their hockey so seriously that it was nothing for them to stand in line in temperatures ranging from twenty to thirty below zero, the late Mr. Dey was a familiar figure in his sheepskin jacket and cap, superintending work around the rink.
Although many people thought him aloof, he was possessed of a fine sense of humor. He liked nothing better that to sit in hotel lobbies when away on hockey trips and spin yarns about famous players who had made history on his ice surface.
They tell of the trip to the coast in the spring of 1923 and the series with Edmonton. "Ted" Dey saw very little of the playoffs, merely walking the dressing room floor, unable to stand the excitement of the game and awaiting word of the final score.

TED DEY , Founder of Old Arena , Dies at New Westminster

In the death of Edwin Peter (Ted) Dey at New Westminster, B.C. Thursday, there closed a colorful career linked with those brave days when the famous Silver Seven and their successors the " Ottawa Senators" made hockey history.
Dead at 79, Ted knew the Old Guard at the peak of their greatness when the " Barber Poles" in red white and black skated all rivals dizzy to the roar of the crowd that filled his rinks at Gladstone Ave. and later on Laurier Ave.
Those were the days when Ottawa sports fans, backing their team to the limit of their bank roll, lined up in early sub zero dawns before the Dey�s huge wooden ice palace to get standing room, or rather rafter room, to watch Frank McGee, Harry Westwick, Alf Smith, Harvey Pulford, and the Gilmours in action. When he built his new structure on Laurier, they besieged his ice emporium to thrill to the hockey wizardry of Marty Walsh, Bruce Stuart, Dubbie Kerr, Fred Lake, Fred Taylor, Bruce Redpath, and later favorites such as Nighbor, Brodbent,Barragh,Gerard, Hitchman, Cleghorn, Clancy and others.
"Ted" Dey was born in Hull and later moved to Ottawa where his business activities soon made him one of the city's best know residents. Across from the roaring rink that carried his name he developed a thriving boat building business. His boat works on the east side of the Rideau Canal turned out sail boats, row boats, and larger craft that were launched on the waters of the canal.
Mr. Dey married Edith Fairbanks Hunt, daughter of a Bank Street merchant about 1911. After selling his interest in the arena to Frank Ahearn and T P (Tommy) Gorman in the early 1920�s he and his wife left for New York City where they lived for a number of years . In 1932 he moved to British Columbia and was active in the mining circles before taking up residence in New Westminster.
Surviving in addition to his widow, are two sisters, Mrs. William Scoular of Montreal, Mrs. Robert S. Laing of Westboro and a brother Edgar Frank Dey of Ottawa
Dey�s famous arena, capable of accommodating more than 7,000 fans, was thought to be the last word in rink construction so far as Ottawa was concerned. The modern requirements of hockey, the fans comfort, the need for hard ice at all time, was undreamed of then. But the arena fulfilled its mission well and it was the setting for the entertainment of thousands.
Its greatest crowd, according to unofficial records was housed in 1910 when the Renfrew Millionaires and Ottawa played an overtime game, won by Ottawa 8 to 5 before a crowd of 7,800. In those days when amateurs held equal sway with the pros for public patronage around 1913, 14 and 15 they held forth at Dey�s. Coo Dion nimble stickhandler, Eddie Gerard, Stewart Christie, Charles McKinley, Ed Lowrey, Charley Sneling, Horace Merrill, Guy Boyce, Archie Atkinson and other smart amateurs played the arena with distinction.
The arena saw its heyday under Tommy Gorman, Ted Dey and Frank Ahearn. It held the centre of the athletic stage and Dey got it coming and going. Hockey owed much of its development to him.
Dey, Gorman (now of Montreal) and Frank Ahearn owned the Ottawa Senators when they first played in Dey�s Arena in 1910. Gorman and Ahearn bought out Dey�s interests when the auditorium was built in the early 1920�s.
big> In the early 20�s murmuring for artificial ice were heard. Two years later Ted Dey and Tommy Gorman merged interests with the Auditorium interests after Dey�s Arena had witnessed six sensational years of hockey. The Federal District Commission�s plans for Ottawa replaced the arena with its driveway and railroad tracks replaced the site of the Dey boathouse about a year after the Auditorium was built.

DEY - On Thursday April 15 1943 at new Westminister B.C. , Edwin Peter ( Ted) Dey in his 79th year, formerly of Ottawa, husband of Edith Fairbanks Hunt.

Body of E P 'TED' Dey is Cremated

The body of Edwin P ( Ted) Dey, one of the best known figures in the hockey world for two generations was creamated following his death recently in New Westminster, and the ashes sent to Ottawa where they were interred in the family plot with Mrs. Dey's parents the late Mr and Mrs E E Hunt . Due to ill health and war conditions , Mrs Dey , formerly Edith Fairbanks Hunt of Ottawa and now of Pasadena California was unable to be present at the ceremony in Beechwood Chapel on Saturday morning. Ven Archdeacon Turley officiated at the service which was strictly private with only the immediate family and a few intimate freinds attending.



William Ernest Dey
1870-1921
Married

Mary (Churchill)

1877-1938

.


Percival Dey

1894-1983

Victor Vernon Dey

1897-1915

Hazel Gladys Dey

1899-1978

Pearl Alexandria Dey

1901-1901

Ruby Edwina Dey

1901-1901

Doris Iliene Dey

1908-1987



Percival

1894-1983

Married

Ottawa , Ont

Ellen May Unknown

1898-1987


William Ernest Dey

William Ernest Dey

Married

Ottawa , Ont

 Unknown



Carolyn Dey
Peter Dey
Thomas Dey
Gordon Dey



Gordon Dey
Married

Ottawa , Ont

 Unknown








Hazel Gladys Dey

1899-1978

Married
September 27 , 1924
Ottawa , Ont

George Edward Crawford

1897-1980


Norma Crawford

Frances Charlotte Crawford

1930-1977

Crawford-Dey

On Saturday September 27, 1924 at the Church of the Ascension, by Rev J E Lindsay , Hazel Gladys daughter of Mrs W E Dey and the late Mr Dey to George Edward, son of the late A B Crawford and Mrs Frances Crawford, of Ottawa


Norma Crawford

Married
Ottawa , Ont

Trevor Kew



Dois Iliene Dey


1908-1987
Married

Ottawa , Ont

Samuel Spence

1904-1997


June Spence

xxxx-xxxx

Vernon Spence

xxxx-xxxx

Wincell Ernest Spence

1949-xxxx


According to Jessie Smith's notes Vernon, or perhaps his son in or was a school teacher in a more advance position in the school system. In 2007 it has been determined that Wincell , Vernon's brother was the school teacher to whom Jessie was referring. Wincell began his teaching profession in the Ottawa area. He was with the Carleton Board of education, retiring from his long carrer as Vice Principal of the Sir Guy Carleton Secondary School.



BJDeyRSLaing

Beatrice Dey
Robert Laing


Beatrice Johanna Dey
1877-1967
Married
1900
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Robert Scott Laing
1878-1955
.
.

May Maud Beatrice Katherine Laing
1903-1985
Jessie Marion Laing
1911-2008
James Hugh Laing
1915-1991
Ella Isabel Laing
1917-


The 1901 Canada census shows Beatrice and her husband Robert S Laing, living with her parents Joseph and Annie Dey and her brother Edwin who was at the time 32 years old.

May Maud Beatrice Katherine Laing was born at 539 Lyon St., Ottawa Ont

Jessie Marion Laing was born at 204 Florence St., Ottawa, Ont.

James Hugh Laing was born at River St , Westboro , Ont.

Ella Isabel Laing was born at River St, Westboro, Ont


Isabel Laing Macfie  posing at the  memorial site of  her Uncle's the Dey brother's, Gladstone Arena accompanied by her two grandsons Shawn and Mike Loucks,  both well known hockey players of the Nepean Ottawa  area


More than willing to receive more infomation on the family of Joseph Dey, if any one would like to contribute, the information will be posted as quickly as possible.

E-Mail
Index
Guestbook



MasterStats.com




[an error occurred while processing this directive]