BOYD3,38,583 was born
in 1835 in |
Abigail Jenner BOYD2,3 was born in Charleston, Suffolk Co., Massachusetts.2,3 She died Unknown.3 She is reference number 45487.
! (1) "Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Book," Vol. 43, p.366. (a) Lineage of Mr s. Abigail Jenner Rice 42989.
Marriage to George D. RICE: (1a) Parents: Joseph F. BOYD and Abigail Jenner GOODWIN.
Abiram BOYD3,577 was born in 1820.3,577 He died on 13 Nov 1885.3,577 He is reference number 106170.
Abiram was #3 son of James Boyd. He was a banker of Cambridge City, and
poss essed a goodly fortune. Parents: James BOYD and Margaret MITCHELL.
Abner BOYD3,557 died Unknown.3 He is reference number 53822. Parents: John BOYD and Celia CHAPMAN.
Abner BOYD He died between 1767 and 1869.3,513 He was born in 1776.3,42 He is reference number 238. Parents: James BOYD and Sarah GUNTER.
Abner BOYD He was born on 4 Aug 1792 in Burke County, North Carolina.3 He died on 15 Sep 1844 in Pike County, Missouri.3 He was also known as Abner Boyd.3,38 He is reference number 6008. Parents: John BOYD and Elizabeth LEACH.
Spouse: Isabella FULLERTON. Abner BOYD and Isabella FULLERTON were married on 19 Oct 1816 in Christian County, Kentucky.3,206,1244 Reference Number:34681 Children were: Robert S. BOYD, Abner Weeden BOYD, Samuel Porter BOYD.
Abner BOYD3,38 was born in 1796 in <, Henry, Tennessee>.3,38 He died in 1854.3,38 He is reference number 16472.
Abner BOYD3,38 was born in 1822 in , Cooper, Missouri.3,38 He died in Oct 1908 in , Payne, Oklahoma.3,38 He was also known as Abner Boyd.3,38 He is reference number 5791. He has Ancestral File Number 306P-MV. Parents: William A. BOYD and Anna MULLINS.
Abner BOYD3,38,206,237 was born before 1860.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 5091.
Abner Clem BOYD3,38 was born about 1826 in
Abner Weeden BOYD He was born on 11 Jun 1827 in Pike County, Missouri.3 He died on 4 Dec 1891 in Louisanna, Pike Co. MO.3 He is reference number 1469. Parents: Abner BOYD and Isabella FULLERTON.
Abraham BOYD3,38,206,237 died Unknown.3 He is reference number 6012.
Abraham BOYD2,3 died Unknown.3 He is reference number 32518.
!(1) "Marriage Records of Highland Co., Ohio (1805-1880)," comp. by David N.
McBride and Jane N. McBride (Southern OH Gen. Soc., 1981) p.24.
!Marriage to Nancy England: (1) License issued 11 Jul 1846, Highland Co., OH.
Abraham BOYD3,109 died Unknown.3 He is reference number 43496. Parents: Benjamin BOYD and Elenor Taylor WILLIAMS.
Abraham BOYD2,3 died Unknown.3 He is reference number 45171.
! (1) "Genealogical Records: Maryland Probate Records, 1674-1774" ( FTM CD#206). (a) Preroga tive Court Abstracts, 1770-1777 (Libers 6-7), p.87.
! Marriage to Sarah __: (1a) Had wife Sarah in 1776.
(1a) 1776, 18 Nov: Estate of James KNOTT, Prince George's Co., MD, accounting by administra trix Sarah BOYD, wife of Mr. Abraham BOYD. Sureties: John PEARCE, George MOORE. Distributio n to: Widow (unnamed, 1/3). Residue to 8 children (unnamed, equally).
Abraham BOYD2,3 died before 22 Oct 1789 in , Westmoreland Co., Pennsylvania.2,3 He is reference number 44094.
! (1) "The Pennsylvania Magazine," Vol. VI, "Abstracts of Administrations of Westmoreland Co unty, Pennsylvania." (FTM DC 213, Disk 1).
(1) 1789, 22 Oct: Estate of Abraham BOYD administered, Westmoreland Co., PA. Administratio n granted to Jane and Samuel BOYD. Sureties David VANCE and Robert NEWELL.
was born about 1684.3,109 He died before 20 Sep 1737.3,109 He is reference
Abraham BOYD2,3,109 was born on 5 Jun 1713 in Queen Anne Parish, Prince George's Co., Maryland.2,3 [NEED TO DEFINE SENTENCE: Alt. Birth]3,109 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 44086.
! (1) "Colonial Families of Maryland, Colonial Families of Anne Arundel County, Maryland," p .84-87 (rpt. The Learning Co. CD 184). Cites: (a) "Boyds of Maryland and Virginia," by Lero y Stafford Boyd, "Boyd Family Journal, No. 1, Mar 1925, p.10-17.
(2) Minga Stivers posting on GenForum, 13 Dec 1999.
(3) "The Family of Andrew Boyd, Frederick, Maryland," by Carroll H. Hendrickson Cites: (a) Markell Papers, Frederick Historical Soc ., Frederick, MD.
(4) "Side-Lights on Maryland History, with Sketches of Early Maryland Families," by Heste r Dorsey Richardson (1903; rpt. Tidewater Publishers, Cambridge, Maryland, 1967) Vol. 2, pp.2 67-276. Cites: (a) Queen Anne's Parish Register, Prince George's Co., MD, p.302.
Listed as a surety for estate of Peter Bond (Baltimore) MD Parents: John BOYD and Eleanor FITZREDMONDS.
Abraham BOYD2,3,109 was born about 1735 in , , Maryland.2,3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 44083.
! (1) "Maryland Calendar of Wills," Vol. 14, 1767-1772, p.218. (FTM CD 206).
(2) "Colonial Families of Maryland, Colonial Families of Anne Arundel County, Maryland," p. 84-87 (rpt. The Learning Co. CD 184).
(1,2) 1760, 17 Apr: John BOYD wrote his will. Named wife Susannah; children Benjamin, John , Abraham, William, Mary, Margaret, Marulla, Elinor, Ann, and Sarah, and son-in-law Aaron PRA THER Jr.
Took Oath Of Fidelity and Support to Maryland (Montgomery) MD Parents: John BOYD III and Susannah BALDWIN.
Abraham BOYD2,3,109 was born in May 1736 in Queen Anne's Parish (Prince George's) MD.3,109 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 43432.
1776 Census of Prince George's Co. MD:
Abraham Boyd age 40, other males 16, 9 and 1 yr of age
Barbara Boyd age 36, other females 12, 11, 6 and 3 yrs of age
Male slaves 28, 26, 12 and 6 yrs of age
Female slaves 33, 3, and 1 yr of age.
They were living next to John Ray, Sr. and Sarah Ray
! (1) "Maryland Calendar of Wills," Vol. 12, 1759-1764, p.118. (FTM CD 206).
(2) "Colonial Families of Maryland, Colonial Families of Anne Arundel County, Maryland," p. 84-87 (rpt. The Learning Co. CD 184). Cites: (a) "Boyds of Maryland and Virginia," by Leroy S tafford Boyd, "Boyd Family Journal, No. 1, Mar 1925, p.10-17. (b) PGQA.
(3) "Side-Lights on Maryland History, with Sketches of Early Maryland Families," by Heste r Dorsey Richardson (1903; rpt. Tidewater Publishers, Cambridge, Maryland, 1967) Vol. 2, pp.2 67-276. Cites: (a) MS. Revolutionary Muster Rolls of Prince George's Co., MD.
(1) 1762, 12 Apr: Benjamin BOYD of Prince George's Co., MD, planter, wrote his will. To so n Abraham BOYD, slaves. To eldest daughter Eleanor WHATKINS, to 2nd daughter Sarah BOYD, on e slave. To third daughter Peggy BOYD, slaves. Executors, sons Thomas and Abraham.
(3) 1778: Lt. Col., Battalion of Prince George's Co., MD. (2) A colonel in the Revolutionar y War. Parents: Benjamin BOYD and Elizabeth HARWOOD.
Spouse: Barbara. Abraham BOYD and Barbara were married. Reference Number:770658
Abraham BOYD2,3,38,237,473,1203,1245,1246 was born about 1740 in Of Upton, Mass..3,473 He died about 1820.3,473,1203,1239 He was also known as Abram Boyd.2,3 He is reference number 47928.
THE BOYDS OF VERMONT
Chapter 3 Pages 27-39
Abraham Boyd of Upton, Massachusetts married Hannah HILL of
! (1) D.A.R. Patriot Index (1966) p.76.
(2) "Early Massachusetts Marriages Prior to 1800, Worcester County, Upton," p.49.
(3) Ancestry.com. Cites: (a) Vital Records of Hopkinton, MA. (b) Massachusetts Army & Navy , the Revolution, Vol. 2, p.358.
(4) "Descendants of John Boyd who Married Margaret Long, Boston, Massachussetts, 11 April 1 731," by Richard G. Boyd (Mt. Morris, MI, 1993; http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~conf ido). Cites: (a) "The Boyd Family," by Arthur S. Boyd (Boston, 1922). (b) "New England Famili es," by William Richard Cutter (1912). (c) "Vanished Pioneer Homes and Families of Shelburne , Mass.," by Leila Stone Bardwell (1974). (d) Letter from David Long to Aaron Long, 1851, ori gnal in possession of Richard Long. (e) Wilmington, VT Deed Bk 6, p.154. (f) "Wilmington Reun ions 1890-1970," by Barbara H. Look and Margaret C. Greene (1970). (g) Hopkinton, MA VRs. (h ) Wilmington, CT VRs. (i) 1790 VT Census. (i) "Wilmington, Vermont" ("The Deerfield Times Pre ss," 1900).
(5) "The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution," Vol. 30, p.349. (a ) Lineage of Miss Mary J. Castle 29975.
! Birth: (1) c.1746. (4) s/o John BOYD/Margaret LONG. 1740? (5a) Upton, MA.
Marriage to Hannah HILL: (1) (2) 24 Jun 1766. (2) Upton, Worcester Co., MA. (3a) Intentio n published 29 Jan 1766, Hopkinton, MA. Abraham BOYD to Hannah HILL of Upton. The proposel fo rbidden by said BOYD before published, 8 Feb 1766. Intention published 17 May 1766, Abraham B OYD and Hannah HILL of Upton, at Hopkinton, MA. (4) Intention published 24 Jun 1766. (5a) 176 6.
Death: (1) p.1790. (5a) Wilmington, VT. (4) 1820? Last record was on 13 Sep 1818.
(3b) 1775, 20 Apr: Abraham BOYD of Upton, MA was a private in Capt. Stephen SADLER's Co., C ol. WHEELOCK's Regiment, which marched in response to the alarm of 19 Apr 1775, to Roxbury. I n service 5 days. (1) Pvt., MA, Rev. War. (4) Fought at the Battle of Bunker (Breeds) Hill an d at the Battle of Bennington. (5a) A Minute Man in the defense of Boston.
(3b) 1776, 5 Feb: Abraham BOYD gave receipt for wages for service in Capt. Henry LEALAND' s Co., Col. WILLIS's regiment, dated Hopkinton, MA.
(4f) 1776: Purchased land alongside the Deerfield River, Wilmington, VT. The river flowed t hrough the southwest part of town.
(4) 1770's: Went to Wilmington, VT. (4i) Came to Wilmington, VT just before the outbreak o f the Revolutionary War with two companies from Hopkinton, MA, by the guide of marked trees . He cleared a small patch of land from the forest and built a crude log hut. (5a) Removed du ring the war to Wilmington, VT.
(4f) Through the years more and more land was purchased until the BOYD family, children, gr andchildren and even great grandchildren, eventually owned many of the farms along the Deerfi eld River Valley, which in the 1920's were abandonded and flooded when the New England Powe r Co. contructed the Harriman Dam at Whittingham.
(4e) 1818, 3 Sep: Abraham BOYD deed to Robert BOYD, Wilmington, VT.
!(1) D.A.R. Patriot Index (1966) p.76.
(1) Pvt., MA, Rev. War. Parents: John BOYD and Margaret LONG.
Abraham BOYD He was born on 1 Oct 1765 in Bedford Co., VA.3,405,577 He died on 1 Apr 1839 in Canton, Trigg Co., KY.3,405,577,917,918 He was also known as Abram Boyd.3,38,426 He was buried Unknown in Atwood Ceme., Trigg Co., KY.3,577 He is reference number 106022.
ABRAHAM (or Abram) BOYD married Nancy/Agnes Linn/Lynn and had five sons
and o ne daughter who lived to be grown: John, Martha, Lynn, Alfred and
Rufus, and Putnam. Rufus died when about twenty-two years of age. The
others all lived to be from fifty-nine to seventy-five years of age. The
sons, like the fath er, were all over six feet in height, broad
shouldered, well made, strong, bl ond and handsome, every one. (Source:
Kris Oleson, P.O. Box 1113, Monroe, WA 98272) Abraham moved from NC to
Nashville, TN. In 1800, he settled in Trig g County, KY, at what is now
John Boyd, the eldest son
went to Texas while it was still a Mexican province and was several times
elected to the lower House of Congress in the Republic of Texas before it
was annexed to the United Sta tes. He fought in the war for Mexican
Independence. Linn Boyd served sixtee n consecutive years in the lower
House of Congress from the 1st Congressional District in Kentucky, the
last four of which he was speaker of the house. A lfred Boyd served in
the legislature of Kentucky one or two terms, and also w as a member of
the state convention to amend or frame a new constitution. (T HE UNITED
STATES BIOGRAPHICAL DICTIONARY, p-532, on William A. Gordon, M.D.)
Abraham Boyd, of Scotch descent, came from North Carolina and settled on
the banks of the Cumberland River in West Kentucky, in 1785. His wife
Nancy Agn es Lynn was of Irish extraction. Her mother was a Ewing who
ran away and ma rried against her parents wishes to an Irishman named
Lynn. The Ewings were a fine family, from which have sprung many
distinguished men. They settled i n Tennessee and Ohio. ABRAHAM/ABRAM
had Boyd's Landing on the Cumberland Riv er in Kentucky, and donated the
land for the town of Canton, Trigg County, KY , and was original settler
of Canton. He also served as Magistrate on 15 May , 1820, in the Kentucky
Court of Appeals.
Abraham Boyd fought in the Revolu tionary War; crossed the mountains into
Tennessee with Andrew Jackson. He di ed April 1839 (no stone) and is
buried in Atwood Cemetery, Trigg Co., KY, wit h his wife, Nancy Agnes
(Linn) Boyd where there is no stone.
Abraham and N ancy Linn had marriage license issued but not returned April
1, 1794. (Sourc e: Collins, History of Kentucky, 2:731; Family
correspondence -- Kris Oleson , Monroe, WA)
Abraham enlisted in the army at age 16.
Abraham served SC in the Revolutionary War.
! (1) "The Compendium of American Genealogy," Virkus (FTM CD 200, Disk 1, Vol. III, Disk 3 , Vol. VI, Lineage Records) p.82, 85.
(2) Kris Oleson posting on Genforum, 29 Apr 1998.
(3) "A Family History, Boyds & Connected Families, Early Settlers, Central Savannah River A rea of Georgia and South Carolina," by John Wright Boyd, p.6. FHL book 929.273 B692bj.
(4) "Autobiography and Sermons of Elder Elijah Martindale: Also Pioneer History of the Boy d Family," by Belle Stanford (Indianapolis: Carlon & Hollenbeck, 1892). FHL film 182,356.
! Birth: (1,2) s/o James BOYD/Martha BURNS. (1,2) 1765. (2) Bedford Co., VA. (3) s/o James B OYD of Bedford Co., VA. (4) s/o James BOYD/__BURNS.
Marriage to Nancy LINN: (1) 1796. (2) 1794, Nashville, Davidson Co., RN.
Death: (1,2) 1839. (2) Canton, Trigg Co., KY.
(1) Served in the American Revolution.
(3) Removed to KY.
(1) 1810-1827: Member of the KY Legislature.[xx.FTW]
Facts about this person:
fought in the Revolutionary War
crossed the mountains into Tennessee with Andrew Jackson
in the Kentucky legislature 1818 to 1827
Fact 4 1799
lived in Canton, Kentucky on the Cumberland River
Fact 5 Bet. 1822 - 1823
farmer, County Commissioner, Sheriff of Trigg County
possible first name Abram
original settler of Canton, Kentucky Parents: James BOYD and Martha BURNS.
Spouse: Nancy Agnes LINN. Abraham BOYD and Nancy Agnes LINN were married on 1 Apr 1794 in Nashville, Davidson, TN.3,405,577 Reference Number:783366 Children were: John BOYD, Martha BOYD, Linn BOYD Sr., Alfred BOYD, Rufus BOYD, Putnam BOYD.
Abraham Boyd3 He was born on 16 Oct 1768 in Hopkinton, Worcester Co., Mass..3,473 He was christened on 16 Oct 1768 in Hopkinton, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts.2,3 He died on 23 Jun 1798 in Wilinton?, N.H..3,473 He was also known as Abraham Boyd Jr..3,473 He is reference number 47997.
! (1) "Descendants of John Boyd who Married Margaret Long, Boston, Massachussetts, 11 Apri l 1731," by Richard G. Boyd (Mt. Morris, MI, 1993; Cites: (a) West Springfield, MA VRs.
Parents: Abraham BOYD and Hannah HILL.
He was born on 31 Dec 1770 in Ulster, Ireland.3,1038 He died on 14 Aug 1854 in Allegheny County, PA.3,1038 He was buried Unknown in Bull Creek Cemtery.3,1038 He is reference number 83530. He was in Minister.3,1038 He was in Presbyterian.3,1038
Reverend Abraham Boyd is buried in the cemetery of the church in which he preached: Bull Run Presbyterian Church, Frazer Township, Allegheny Co. With him are his second wife, Agnes, his parents John and Mary Fulton Boyd, and his son, William S. Boyd.
! (1) "A Family History, Boyds & Connected Families, Early Settlers, Central Savannah Rive r Area of Georgia and South Carolina," by John Wright Boyd, p.6. FHL book 929.273 B692bj.
! (1) "History of Burtler County," Vol. 1, p.448-449, 760. (1895; rpt. FTM CD 193).
(2) Lineage of Miss Ellie Roberts Ray, D.A.R., 95247. "National Society of Daughters of th e American Revolution," Vol. 96, p.83.
(1) Came with his father to Westmoreland Co., PA "at an early date."
(1) Graduated Canonsburg College.
(1) A Presbyterian minister.
(1) For many years was located in Allegheny Co.
(1) 1800/1: Organized the Middlesex Presbyterian Church, Butler Co., OH. The first elders w ere Robert McCANDLESS, Hugh GILLILAND and William JOHNSON.
(2) 1802, 17 Jun: Installed as pastor of Middlesex Presbyterian Church. Served until 1817.
(1) Established the Westminster and Buffalo Presbyterian Churches of Butler Co.[charwil.FTW]
Family Record, Descendants of John and Mary-Fulton-Boyd, Mo nograph, prepared by M. Hillis Boyd, Freeport, PA. Parents: John BOYD and Mary FULTON.
Spouse: Eleanor HILLIS. Rev. Abraham BOYD and Eleanor HILLIS were married on 29 Mar 1798 in Allegheny County, PA.3,1038 Reference Number:110699 Children were: Mary BOYD, Elizabeth BOYD, Jane BOYD, Abraham BOYD, Eleanor BOYD, Agnes BOYD, Joseph Hillis BOYD, John BOYD, Margaret BOYD.
Abraham BOYD2,3,1248 was born about 1772 in , , Pennsylvania.2,3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 44660.
! (1) 1850 federal census, Union Twp., Fayette Co., OH, p.74.
(1) 1850: Abraham BOYD, age 27, farmer, b. OH, living in Union Twp., Fayette Co., OH. In ho usehold were Nancy BOYD, age 36, b. OH; Margaret L. BOYD, age 3, b. OH; John C. BOYD, age 1 , b. OH; Abraham BOYD, age 78, farmer, b. PA; Francina BOYD, age 70, b. NJ; Margaret BOYD, ag e 35, b. OH; Louisa BOYD, age 22, b. OH; Andrew J. BOYD, age 16, farmer, b. OH; Mary K. BOYD , age 4, b. OH; Fanny J. BOYD, age 2, b. OH; Cornelius INGLAND, age 6, b. OH.
Abraham BOYD3,95,371,1249 was born about 1779 in Prince Georges, MD.3,371 He died Unknown in Prince Georges, MD.3,371 He is reference number 56970. He has Ancestral File Number MRTB-R5. Parents: Joseph BOYD and ELEANOR.
Abraham BOYD3,488 was born in 1788.3,488 He died WFT Est 1789-1878.3,488 He is reference number 66914. Parents: John BOYD and Rebecca Amelia WATSON.
Abraham BOYD3,38 was born between 1799 and 1803 in , Lincoln, Missouri.3,38 He died Unknown in Pettis County, Missouri.3,38 He was buried Unknown in Pettis Co., MO..3,38 He is reference number 54383. He has Ancestral File Number ZM20-RG. Parents: David BOYD and Catherine ZUMWALT.
Spouse: Mary Polly HARRYMAN. Abraham BOYD and Mary Polly HARRYMAN were married on 12 Apr 1827 in Cole County, Missouri.3,38 Reference Number:433282 Children were: Permelia Margaret BOYD, Benjamin Franklin BOYD, BOYD, John Harriman BOYD, Unidentified BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,237 was born before 1800.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 16039.
Abraham BOYD3,95 was born about 1800 in , St. Charles, Mssr.3 He died about 1850 in , Pettis, Mssr.3 He is reference number 57534. He has Ancestral File Number 1892-2DL.
Abraham BOYD3,38 was born about 1805 in Of, , Tennessee.3,38 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 16378.
Spouse: Nancy ROUTON. Abraham BOYD and Nancy ROUTON were married. Reference Number:352753
Abraham BOYD3,281,474,475,1038,1087 was born on 16 Jan 1805.3,474,475,1087 He died in 1886 in Slate Lick, Armstrong Co., PA.3,1087,1250 He was buried Unknown in United Presbyterian Cemetery, Slate Lick, PA.3,1087,1251 He is reference number 74978.
Family Record, Descendants of John and Mary-Fulton-Boyd, Mo nograph, prepared by M. Hillis Boyd, Freeport, PA. Parents: Rev. Abraham BOYD and Eleanor HILLIS.
Spouse: Mary BOYD. Abraham BOYD and Mary BOYD were married on 11 Apr 1833.3,281,474,475,1038 Reference Number:764416 Children were: Martha Eleanor BOYD, James BOYD, Isabelle BOYD, Matthew Hillis BOYD, Abraham Fulton BOYD, Mary S. BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,38 was born in 1806.3,38 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 16286.
Abraham BOYD3,474,475 was born on 13 Aug 1806.3,474,475 He died on 8 Jan 1866.3,281,474 He was also known as Abraham Boyd.3,281 He is reference number 47355.
Family Record, Descendants of John and Mary-Fulton-Boyd, Mo nograph, prepared by M. Hillis Boyd, Freeport, PA. Parents: Rev. John BOYD and Mary PHARIS.
Spouse: Jane MOOREHEAD. Abraham BOYD and Jane MOOREHEAD were married on 4 Oct 1827.3,281,474,475 Reference Number:835771 Children were: James BOYD, George W. BOYD, Marlida J. BOYD, Matthew M. BOYD, May Emma BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,38,186,474,475 was born on 4 May 1810 in Allegheny Conty, Pennsylvania.3,474 He died in 1910.3,38 He was also known as Abraham Boyd.3,281 He is reference number 47379. He was in Farmer.3,186 He was in Presbyterian.3,186
Family Record, Descendants of John and Mary-Fulton-Boyd, Mo nograph, prepared by M. Hillis Boyd, Freeport, PA.
ABRAHAM BOYD - PA >ALLEN COUNTY, OHIO
ABRAHAM BOYD, son of HENRY BOYD and MARGARET (BEER) BOYD, was born in
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, on the 4th of May 1810. His wife, MARIA
BELINDA HOVER, daughter of EZEKIEL HOVER and SALLIE (ADGATE) HOVER, was
born in Trumbull County,OH, Dec 15,1809. They have four children: HENRY
EZEKIEL, SALLIE COLUMBIA, MARGARET ANN, and MARY BELINDA. Mr BOYD has a
sister, MARY, and three brothers - JAMES, JOHN and HENRY F. Their
parents came to Ohio in 1812, and to Allen County in 1862. Abraham came
to this county in 1837. Mrs Boyd's parents came to the county in 1833.
Their children are, Emanuel, Maria Belinda, Sarah, St. Clair, Charles
A., Newton, Columbia, and William U. Hover. Mr Boyd has served as
Trustee and Member of the Board of Education.
1875 Historical Atlas of Allen County, Ohio by H.H. Hardesty & Co.
Publishers, Chicago. Parents: Henry BOYD and Margaret BEER.
Spouse: Maria Belinda HOVER. Abraham BOYD and Maria Belinda HOVER were married on 9 Mar 1837.3,186,281,474,475 Reference Number:836800 Children were: Henry E. BOYD, Josiah C. BOYD, Bithia BOYD, Hattie BOYD, Sarah Columbia BOYD, Margaret Ann BOYD, Mary B. BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,1087 was born on 10 May 1814.3 He died on 18 Aug 1877 in Pennsylvania.3 He was buried Unknown in Blue Slate Cemetery.3 He is reference number 43043. Parents: BOYD.
Abraham BOYD2,3 was born about 1823 in , , Ohio.2,3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 46217.
! (1) "Marriage Records of Highland Co., Ohio (1805-1880)," comp. by David N. McBride and Ja ne N. McBride (Southern OH Gen. Soc., 1981) p.24.
(2) 1850 federal census, Union Twp., Fayette Co., OH, p.74.
! Marriage to Nancy ENGLAND: (1) License issued 11 Jul 1846, Highland Co., OH.
(2) 1850: Abraham BOYD, age 27, farmer, b. OH, living in Union Twp., Fayette Co., OH. In ho usehold were Nancy BOYD, age 36, b. OH; Margaret L. BOYD, age 3, b. OH; John C. BOYD, age 1 , b. OH; Abraham BOYD, age 78, farmer, b. PA; Francina BOYD, age 70, b. NJ; Margaret BOYD, ag e 35, b. OH; Louisa BOYD, age 22, b. OH; Andrew J. BOYD, age 16, farmer, b. OH; Mary K. BOYD , age 4, b. OH; Fanny J. BOYD, age 2, b. OH; Cornelius INGLAND, age 6, b. OH. [NOTE: If thi s is the same Abraham, and Cornelius INGLAND is his wife's son, then she was probably a wido w at their marriage.] Parents: Abraham BOYD and FRANCINA.
Abraham BOYD3,206 was born before 1830.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 5107.
Esq. Abraham BOYD2,3 was born on 26 Jan 1830 in Cadiz, Trigg County, Kentucky.3,426 He died on 10 Mar 1900 in Beulah, AR.3,405,577 He was also known as Abram Boyd.3,405,426,577 He is reference number 44119.
Facts about this person:
Fact 1 March 10, 1900
buried in Bellefontaine Cemetary, St. Louis, Missouri
Fact 3 Bet. 1849 - 1851
engaged in the wood business, stationed at Island #95 in the Mississippi River
traded in merchandise and cotton, mostly in Arkansas
died of malaria
Cause of Death:<CAUS> Malaria
ABRAM (or Abraham) BOYD, third son of Alfred, wa s buried in Bellefontaine
Cemetery, St. Louis, MO, 10 Mar, 1900. He was a La wyer in Paducah, KY,
and between 1849-51, engaged in the wood business, stati oned at Island
#95 in the Mississippi River. He traded in merchandise and co tton,
mostly in Arkansas. He was married three times, #1 was Fannie O'Bannon
of Paducah, KY, who died after a year of marriage, leaving one daughter,
L ila. #2 spouse, Eliza lambert, and #3 was Bettie Jones. Parents: Alfred BOYD and Lucy Amis HARRISON.
Spouse: Bette JONES. They were married WFT Est 1863-1889 in Memphis, Tennessee.3,426 Reference Number:783567 Children were: Alfred BOYD, Fannie BOYD, Ernest BOYD, Ruth BOYD, Rose BOYD, May BOYD, Abe BOYD, Amie Halstead BOYD, Harry Leonard BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,649 was born about 1838 in Frederick Co., VA..3,649 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 75940.
Frederick Co. Va. 1850 census district 16 family 129 Parents: John BOYD and Elizabeth HORN.
Abraham BOYD3,38 was born in Jan 1839 in , , W.VA/Penn.3,38 He died on 12 May 1900 in Pittsburg, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.3,38 He was buried on 14 May 1900 in Oaklawn Cemetery, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.3,38 He was also known as Abraham Boyd.3,38 He is reference number 16195. Parents: Matthew BOYD and Elizabeth.
Spouse: Sarah Ellen ANDERSON. Abraham BOYD and Sarah Ellen ANDERSON were married on 10 Jun 1866 in , Green, Pennsylvania.3,38 Reference Number:348480 Children were: Mathew John BOYD, Margaret Jane BOYD, Catherine Rosala BOYD, Elenora BOYD, Mary Elizabeth BOYD, Charles BOYD, Julia Ann BOYD, Florence BOYD, Jennie May BOYD.
Abraham BOYD3,1241 was born about 1865 in Ste Genevieve Co, MO.3,1241 He was also known as Abraham Boyd.3,87 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 43597.
!CENSUS: 30 Jun 1870; Federal Census; Avon PO Saline Twp Ste Genevieve Co MO;
page 531, sheet 17; d & f 111\120; NOTE: Abraham BOYED, age 5, m, w, b MO. Parents: Elliot G BOYD and Sarah COUNTS.
Abraham BOYD3,1181 was born after 1875.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 37278. Parents: Mathew John BOYD and Elizabeth BOGARD.
Abraham Fulton BOYD3,1038 was born on 11 Apr 1846.3,474,475,1038 He was also known as A Fulton Boyd.3,475 He was also known as A. Fulton Boyd.3,281,474 He died Unknown in Y.3,281 He is reference number 83542. He was in Minister.3,1038 He was in Presbyterian.3,1038
Family Record, Descendants of John and Mary-Fulton-Boyd, Mo nograph, prepared by M. Hillis Boyd, Freeport, PA. Parents: Abraham BOYD and Mary BOYD.
Abraham L. BOYD3,1252 was born on 8 Oct 1860 in Johnson County, Missouri.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 43086. Parents: Archibald BOYD and Susanah PARNELL.
Abraham L. BOYD3,713 was born about 1860.3,713 He died WFT Est 1861-1950.3,713 He is reference number 67443. Parents: James Henderson BOYD and Tamar Alice HARLAN.
Abraham Levi BOYD3,473 was born about 1860.3 He died Unknown.3 He is reference number 15950. Parents: Luther BOYD and Eliza Ann FRENCH.
Spouse: Bessie Lee LOOP. Abraham Levi BOYD and Bessie Lee LOOP were married. Reference Number:345008
Abraham Levi BOYD3,473 was born on 26 Jun 1872 in Delaware County, Ohio.3,473 He died on 28 Jul 1921.3,473 He was buried Unknown in Cheshire Cemetery, Berlin Township, Delaware County, Ohio.3,473 He is reference number 49053. Parents: Luther BOYD and Mary Ann SEARLES.
Abraham Lincoln BOYD2,3,473 was born in 1840 in , Delaware Co., Ohio.2,3 He died on 11 Aug 1917 in Mt. Victory, Hardin Co., Ohio.2,3 He is reference number 45432.
! (1) "Descendants of John Boyd who Married Margaret Long, Boston, Massachussetts, 11 Apri l 1731," by Richard G. Boyd (Mt. Morris, MI, 1993;
Parents: Luther BOYD and Esther ENGLISH.