I don't have any documentation to prove this.
1. Emperor of the indians' powhatan was born 1550 in Indian Nations, and died 1613, He married Rebecca Atooka. She was born WFT Est. 1548-1575 in Indian Nations, and died WFT Esl. 1598-1662, Child of Emperor Powhatan and Rebecca Atooka is:
2. PRINCESS2 Pocahontas (Emperor of the indians* Powhatan) was born Ab(, 1595 in Powatan Indian Nations, VA, and died March 21, 1615/16 in Kent, England. She married john root, April 15, 1614 in Jamestown, VA, son of johannes rolfe and dorthea mason. He was born May 06, 1585 in Norfolk, England, and died March 22, 1619/20 in Henrico County, VA.
3. THOMAS3 ROLFE (Princess POCAHONTAS, EMPEROR OF THE INDIANS( POWHATAN) was born 1615 in VA, and died Abt. 1656. He married Jane Poythress, daughter of Francis Poythress and Mary Poythress. She was born 1634 in Charles City County, VA, and died 1676 in Charles City County, VA.
4. JANE R0LFE (Thomas, PRINCESS POCAHONTAS, EUPKROR Of the Indians POWHATAN) was born October 10, 1655 in Charles City County, VA, and died 1677 in Charles City County, VA, She married Robert Bolling 1675 in Virginia, son of John Bolling and Marie CLARKE. He was born December 26, 1646 in London, England, and died July 17, 1709 in VA.
5. John Bolling (Jane ROLFE, THOMAS*, PRINCHSS* POCAHONTAS, Emperor of the Indians POWHATAN)was born January- 27, 1675/76 in VA, and died April 20, 1729 in. VA. He married Mary Kennon December 29, 1697 in Prince George, VA, daughter of Richard Kennon, She was born June 29, 1679., and died 1742 in VA.
6. Jane Bolling (John, Jane Rolfe, Thomas, Princess Pocahontas, Emperor of the Indians Powhatan) was born 1675 in Gloucester Cty, VA, and died August 24, 1714. She married rev. James Sr. Clack 1695 in Gloucester Cty, VA. He was born 1655 in Marden Parish, England, and died December 20, 1723 in Gloucester Cty, VA.
1. JOHN6 BOLLING (John, Jane Rolfe, POCAHONTAS, EMPEROR OF THE INDIANS Powhatan) was bom January 20, 1699/00 in Chesterfield VA, and died September 06, 1757 in VA. He married (1) Elizabeth Lewis, daughter of John Lewis. He married (2) Elizabeth Bland Blair August 01,1728 in Chesterfield, VA, daughter of Dr. Blair and Sarah Archer. She was born January 20, 1707/08 in Williamsburg, VA, and died April 22, 1775 in VA.
iv. Elizabeth Bolling, b. April 05, 1731; d. Abt. 1779, Amherst, Virginia; m. ROBERT MAYS, December 27,1756, Stafford County, Virginia; b. 1735, Stafford County, VA; d. 1808, Amherst County, Virginia.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids