Murray Irwin Willis
- Born: 17 Mar 1931, Kerang, Victoria, Australia 11,12,13,14
- Died: 1 Jul 1964, St Andrew's Hospital, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at age 33 12,13,15
- Buried: 4 Jul 1964, Kerang Cemetery, Kerang, Victoria, Australia 13
Murray was born in Kerang. His parents were living at Mystic Park, where his father worked as a farmer. His mother was the informant at his birth.
He was the informant at his son's birth in 1957. He was living at Mystic Park and was a farmer.
At the time of his death in 1964, he was still living at Mystic Park and was a farmer. He lived in Victoria all his life. He died from acute nephritis after 7 weeks, and had suffered from diabetes mellitus for 28 years. His wife was the informant. The undertaker was G. Dickson, and the minister at his funeral was J. Blacker, a Methodist Church minister.
Noted events in his life were:
• He had a residence on 19 Oct 1957 in Mystic Park, Victoria, Australia. 11
• He had a residence on 1 Jul 1964 in Mystic Park, Victoria, Australia. 13
Murray married Living