Thomas Bagley b. 10-Mar-1794, Hartland, Vt., married Abiah Lane, b. 29-Sep-1794, Weathersfield, Vt., (daughter of Gershom Flagg Lane and Lydia (Sallie) Thomas) d. 31-Jul-1856, Pa. Thomas died 12-Mar-1876, and they are buried at Vose Cemetery in Keiserville, Pa. Their children:
1. Julia Etta Bagley b. 19-Nov-1818, d. 24-Feb-1819 and buried at Lynn Cemetery near Springville, Pa.
2. Eliza Emily Bagley b. 4-Mar-1820, Ohio, married 4-Jan-? to Hiram J. Baker, b. 4-Jan-1820, New York, (son of William Baker and Elizabeth (???)) d. 1905, Towanda, Pa., buried William Street Cemetery, Towanda, Pa. Eliza is buried at Vose Cemetery in Keiserville.
3. Miriam Ophelia Bagley b. 23-Nov-1823, Springville, Pa., married 27-Jul-1842, Spencer Evans, b. 15-Apr-1821, Mauch Chunk, Pa., (son of Simeon Evans and Sarah Spencer) d. 20-Jul-1904, Montrose, Pa. Miriam died 13-Jan-1921, and is buried at Bunnell Cemetery in Auburn, Pa.
4. James Henry Bagley b. 20-Jan-1826, Springville, Pa., married (1)29-May-1848 in Brooklyn, Pa., Emeline D. Saunders, b. 24-Mar-1830, Brooklyn, Pa., (daughter of Benjamin Sheffield Saunders and Dorothy Bagley) d. 22-Mar-1919, Towanda, Pa., buried: Williams Street Cemetery, Towanda, Pa.; married (2)28-Nov-1868, in Laceyville, Pa., Phebe A. Manning, b. 1831, Pa., (d/o Robert Manning and Mary Garr) d. 10-Jun-1880, Keiserville, Pa.; buried: Vose Cem., Keiserville, Pa.; married (3) 10-Apr-1880 in Lynn, Pa., Elizabeth Milbourne, b. 6-Jun-1816, Ohio (daughter of Bloomfield Milbourne and Hannah Tewksbury) d. 16-Apr-1907, Lymanville, Pa., buried: Lynn Cem., near Springville, Pa. James died 29-Jul-1917, Meshoppen, Pa., and is buried at Vose Cemetery in Keiserville.
5. Hannah Mary Bagley b. 11-Dec-1828, Springville, Pa., married around 1849 to John Rowe, b. 4-Oct-1817, Smithfield, Pa., (son of Henry Rau and Catharine Benninger) d. 1887. Hannah died 8-Sep-1899, Washington Twp., Wyoming Co., Pa., and they are buried at Vose Cemetery in Keiserville.
6. Sarah Martha Bagley b. 17-Jun-1830, Springville, Pa., married 24-Feb-1850, Thomas Stephen Hadsall, b. 21-Nov-1818, (son of Stephen Hadsall and Hannah Dickinson) d. 1882. Sarah died 21-Apr-1902.
7. Julie Etta Bagley b. 23-Nov-1832, Springville, Pa., married Theophilus Prevost, b. 1824, Philadelphia, Pa., (son of John Anthony Prevost and Cecelia Antoinette LeFevre) d. 6-Nov-1883, Russell Hill, Pa. Julie died 9-Jul-1878, Keiserville, Pa., and they are buried at Vose Cemetery in Keiserville.
8. Cinthia Sophrona Bagley b. 25-Mar-1836, Springville, Pa., d. 4-Feb-1837, buried: Lynn Cemetery near Springville, Pa.
9. Frances Roxiena Bagley b. 18-Jan-1838, Springville, Pa., married Lewis J. Carney, b. 1825, Pa., (son of Jesse Carney and Lucinda Gaylord) d. 14-Apr-1895, buried Russell Hill, Pa. Frances died 12-Jul-1920, Allentown, Pa.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids