H.J. Nelson Manufacturing Company
Office, Store and Bank Fixtures (cabinetry)
14th Ave. NE and Van Buren St., Minneapolis, Minnesota
Building erected about 1910.
H.J. Nelson Company did much of the cabinet
work for the Dayton Co, who eventually bought it over.
A story about the name on the building...
Currently identified persons:
1: Cornelius Swenson
2: Art Swenson
3: Lawrence Larsen
4: John Lane
5: Peter Ringsrud
6: Harold Nelson
7: H.J. Nelson
8: Einar Lane
9: Harris Lane
10: Joe Kadadda