Descendants of John H. "Jackie Kelley
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN H. "JACKIE1 KELLEY (Source: (1) 1850 U.S. Census, Kelley, John State: Tennessee Year: 1850 County: Wayne Roll: Township: 8Th Civil Dist Page: 26KELLEY, JOHN H. State: AR Year: 1870 County: Searcy County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule Township: Wileys Cove Township Page: 070 Database: AR 1870 Federal Census Index., (2) Arkansas Pre-1908 Homestead and Cash Entry Patents, KELLEY JOHN H Searcy 11 14N 15W 85.44 1883/02/03KELLEY JOHN H Searcy 25 16N 16W 133 1900/06/25KELLEY JOHN H Searcy 30 16N 15W 0 1900/06/25.) was born 1811 in Limestone, Madison County, Alabama, and died Bef. 1889 in Searcy Co., Arkansas. He married POLINA NANCY ANN HORTON December 07, 1830, daughter of JAMES HORTON and CYNTHIA AKINSON. She was born 1813 in Lawrence County, Tenn, and died 1906.
Notes for JOHN H. "JACKIE KELLEY:
moved from Tennessee to Arkansas in 1850-51.
Children of JOHN KELLEY and POLINA HORTON are:
2. i. LANNY JAMES HERBERT2 KELLEY, b. September 25, 1831, Lawrence County, Tenn; d. 1906.
3. ii. WILLIAM JEFFERSON KELLEY, b. May 26, 1832, Lawrence County, Tenn; d. June 12, 1914, Campbell, Searcy Co., Ark.
4. iii. MALINDA ELIZABETH KELLEY, b. Abt. 1836; d. May 20, 1890, Searcy Co., Arkansas.
5. iv. SARAH JANE KELLEY, b. 1838, Tennessee; d. June 13, 1864.
v. PENINA KELLEY, b. 1840.
vi. NANCY HANNAH KELLEY, b. 1842, Tennessee; m. JOSEPH KESNER, Abt. 1865.
vii. JABEZ HENDERSON KELLEY, b. 1846, Wayne County, Tennessee; m. MARY ANN POLLY MANUEL, March 01, 1865, Searcy Co., ark..
viii. MARY SYNTHIA KELLEY, b. 1847, Tennessee; m. JAMES RENFRO, Bef. 1870.
ix. LOVESS H. KELLEY, b. 1848.
6. x. JOHN H. KELLEY, b. March 15, 1848, Wayne County, Tennessee; d. January 19, 1910, Marshall, Searcy County, Arkansas.
xi. ARRENA KELLEY, b. 1853.
xii. MARTHA KELLEY, b. 1856.
Generation No. 2
2. LANNY JAMES HERBERT2 KELLEY (JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born September 25, 1831 in Lawrence County, Tenn, and died 1906. He married NANCY JANE BEAVERS Abt. 1850.
Children of LANNY KELLEY and NANCY BEAVERS are:
i. WILLIAM SIDNEY3 KELLEY, b. September 22, 1852.
ii. WAYNE KELLEY, b. October 12, 1857.
3. WILLIAM JEFFERSON2 KELLEY (JOHN H. "JACKIE1) (Source: (1) 1900 Census, KELLEY, WILLIAM J. State: AR Year: 1870 County: Searcy County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule ; with him wife Sara A; daughter Mary (can't read) granddaughter, Martha E. Henry, age10; Leona Mae, age 8; Township: Campbell Township Page: 030 Database: AR 1870 Federal Census Index., (2) Arkansas Pre-1908 Homestead and Cash Entry Patents, KELLEY WILLIAM J Searcy 36 15N 15W 40 1861/08/01., (3) 1900 Census, Arkansas Searcy Co., Campbell Township, head, age 68, b. may 1832; tennessee, tenn., tenn, farmer.) was born May 26, 1832 in Lawrence County, Tenn, and died June 12, 1914 in Campbell, Searcy Co., Ark. He married (1) LOUISA. He married (2) MARTHA ANGELINE SUTTERFIELD April 01, 1856, daughter of GASAWAY SUTTERFIELD and MARY DARBY. She was born July 22, 1838 in Arkansas, and died November 23, 1877 in Searcy Co., Ark. He married (3) SARAH ELLEN SUTTERFIELD (Source: 1900 Census, Searcy County, Campbell township, page 49A, age 67; born may 1833; tennessee; illinois, kentucky.) Bef. 1858, daughter of JOHN SUTTERFIELD and MARTHA TREECE. She was born December 04, 1833 in TN, and died August 26, 1920.
Children of WILLIAM KELLEY and MARTHA SUTTERFIELD are:
7. i. MARGARET PARALEE3 KELLEY, b. April 21, 1858; Stepchild.
8. ii. ANANIS SHELDON KELLEY, b. March 21, 1862; d. September 08, 1950; Stepchild.
iii. EPHRIAM P. EPPIE KELLEY, b. 1868; Stepchild.
iv. CLAVA DELNAIRE OLVADA KELLEY, b. 1868; Stepchild.
9. v. ELDORA KELLEY, b. May 01, 1870; d. December 1892, Missouri; Stepchild.
vi. GREEN BERRY KELLEY, b. October 28, 1872; d. June 14, 1942, Age; Stepchild; m. AMANDA ROSE.
vii. DULCENA KELLEY, b. November 1874; Stepchild.
viii. MARY FRANCES KELLEY, b. August 1877; Stepchild.
4. MALINDA ELIZABETH2 KELLEY (JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born Abt. 1836, and died May 20, 1890 in Searcy Co., Arkansas. She married (1) GEORGE WASHINGTON BLASSINGAME August 15, 1852 in Searcy Co., ark.. She married (2) JOHN FRANK MANUEL March 15, 1868 in Searcy Co., ark..
Children of MALINDA KELLEY and GEORGE BLASSINGAME are:
i. JAMES ANDERSON3 BLASSINGAME, b. May 30, 1853.
ii. SAMUEL BLASSINGAME, b. 1855.
iii. JOHN W. BLASSINGAME, b. 1859.
iv. MINTA BLASSINGAME, b. January 1868.
5. SARAH JANE2 KELLEY (JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born 1838 in Tennessee, and died June 13, 1864. She married ANANIAS J. SUTTERFIELD February 28, 1856 in Searcy Co., ark., son of GASAWAY SUTTERFIELD and MARY DARBY. He was born September 10, 1832 in Alabama, and died September 02, 1864.
Children of SARAH KELLEY and ANANIAS SUTTERFIELD are:
i. ARILLA3 JOSEPHINE, b. January 04, 1857.
ii. NANCY A SUTTERFIELD, b. December 1859.
iii. MARY ADALINE SUTTERFIELD, b. March 15, 1861.
6. JOHN H.2 KELLEY (JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born March 15, 1848 in Wayne County, Tennessee, and died January 19, 1910 in Marshall, Searcy County, Arkansas. He married NANCY C. GUTHRIE Bef. 1870 in Searcy Co., ark.. She was born Abt. 1849 in Arkansas.
Children of JOHN KELLEY and NANCY GUTHRIE are:
i. NANCY HANNAH3 KELLEY, b. February 02, 1868.
ii. JAMES C. KELLEY, b. October 1869.
iii. MOLLIE KELLEY, b. March 1874.
iv. JABE HENDERSON KELLEY, b. February 1877.
v. WILLIAM GRANVILLE KELLEY, b. January 1883.
vi. THOMAS F. KELLEY, b. January 15, 1886.
vii. BENJAMIN F. KELLEY, b. May 1888.
viii. LAURA ANNIE KELLEY, b. December 1894.
Generation No. 3
7. MARGARET PARALEE3 KELLEY (WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born April 21, 1858. She married GEORGE WASHINGTON STEPHENSON August 30, 1874, son of ANDREW STEPHENSON and RACHEL DAVIS.
Child of MARGARET KELLEY and GEORGE STEPHENSON is:
10. i. JOHN BUNYON4 STEPHENSON.
8. ANANIS SHELDON3 KELLEY (WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) (Source: 1900 Census, Arkansas, Baxter County, Big flat TownshipEd 3, page 23A.) was born March 21, 1862 (Source: 1900 Census, USC Baxter County Ark. Index.), and died September 08, 1950. He married BELLE KINCAID. She was born May 1868.
Children of ANANIS KELLEY and BELLE KINCAID are:
i. CORA V OR U?4 KELLEY, b. November 1888.
ii. MAUD KELLEY, b. July 1892.
iii. IDA KELLEY, b. June 1895.
9. ELDORA3 KELLEY (WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born May 01, 1870, and died December 1892 in Missouri (Source: The Mountain Wave, Jan 1, 1893.). She married CLAY D. HENRY (Source: (1) 1870 Federal Census, HENRY, CLAY State: AR Year: 1870 County: Searcy County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule Township: Campbell Township Page: 029 Database: AR 1870 Federal Census Index., (2) 1900 Census.) February 11, 1886 in Searcy County, son of ABRAHAM HENRY and ELIZABETH CAMPBELL. He was born 1868 in Arkansas, and died 1950.
Notes for CLAY D. HENRY:
Address given in will of Andrew Henry as 4019 Adams St. Kansas City, Kan., June 23, 1945
Children of ELDORA KELLEY and CLAY HENRY are:
i. ANDREW CHARLIE4 HENRY.
11. ii. MARTHA ELIZABETH HENRY, b. September 07, 1889, Searcy Co., Arkansas; d. December 05, 1973, Gardena, ca.
12. iii. LEONA MAE HENRY, b. February 03, 1892, Lamont, Pettis Co., Missouri; d. September 21, 1967, Okemah, Oklahoma.
Generation No. 4
10. JOHN BUNYON4 STEPHENSON (MARGARET PARALEE3 KELLEY, WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) He married UNKNOWN.
Child of JOHN STEPHENSON and UNKNOWN is:
13. i. KARL THURMAN5 STEPHENSON.
11. MARTHA ELIZABETH4 HENRY (ELDORA3 KELLEY, WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) was born September 07, 1889 in Searcy Co., Arkansas, and died December 05, 1973 in Gardena, ca. She married WILLIAM T. CYPERT (Source: 1920 U.S. Federal Census, Cypert, T Age: 39 Year: 1920 Birthplace: Arkansas Roll: T625_53 Race: White Page: 4B State: Arkansas ED: 2 County: Baxter Image: 993 Township: Big FlatHead, age, 39wife: Martha E., age 38Henry I, son, 11Roy, son, 9Gladys, daughter, 5.) October 07, 1906 in Baxter County, Ark., son of WILLIAM CYPERT and PRUDENCE. He was born October 12, 1879, and died December 15, 1938.
ii. ROY VAN CYPERT, b. September 25, 1910; d. February 1927.
iii. DAUGHTER, LIVING .
14. iv. SON, LIVING .
v. DAUGHTER, LIVING.
vi. DAUGHTER, LIVING .
12. LEONA MAE4 HENRY (ELDORA3 KELLEY, WILLIAM JEFFERSON2, JOHN H. "JACKIE1) (Source: (1) SSDI, LEONA LACK Request Information (SS-5) SSN 440-34-2661 Residence: 74859 Okemah, Okfuskee, OK Born 3 Feb 1892 Last Benefit: Died Sep 1967 Issued: OK (1951)., (2) 1900 Census, Arkansas, Searcy Co., Campbell twp, listed with grandfather Wm J. kelley; her age 8; with sister Martha E., age 10Leonna's birthplace, Mo.) was born February 03, 1892 in Lamont, Pettis Co., Missouri, and died September 21, 1967 in Okemah, Oklahoma. She married JOHN ESTEL LACK (Source: Arkansas Pre-1908 Homestead and Cash Entry Patents, LACK JOHN B Searcy 3 16N 14W 0 1892/11/11LACK JOHN B Searcy 3 16N 14W 160.88 1892/11/11LACK JOHN B Searcy 3 16N 14W 40.12 1884/11/01.) November 07, 1915 in Stone County, Mo., son of WILLIAM LACK and SARAH LANCASTER. He was born September 27, 1893 in Big Flat, Baxter County, Ark. (Source: SSDI.), and died October 29, 1977 in Okemah, Oklahoma.
Children of LEONA HENRY and JOHN LACK are:
15. i. JOHN RALPH5 LACK, b. June 05, 1916, Big Flat, Ark.; d. March 28, 1988, New Mexico.
16. ii. KENNETH CLAY LACK, b. February 15, 1918, Big Flat, Ark.; d. May 26, 1993, Tulsa, OK.
17. iii. HELEN AVIS LACK, b. January 11, 1920.
18. iv. CHARLES JENNINGS LACK, b. October 17, 1922, Big Flat, Ark.; d. January 25, 1996, Tulsa, OK.
19. v. DAUGHTER, LIVING .
20. vi. ELIZABETH JANE LACK, b. November 18, 1926; d. June 17, 1997.
21. vii. SON, LIVING .