Family Tree for Knute Snortum
Hi. I'm Knute Snortum
and I'm very much an armature family-tree-searching-person (see, I don't even know the name for it!) I just got started doing this as a lark because my name is so unusual I thought it would be "easy" to track down my ancestors (ha!). Well, I've gotten some
information and I'd love any help you can give me.
If you're looking for information about me personally, I have web sites here and here.
What follows are my hand-written attempts to create an HTML family tree. On purchasing some software, I find that most of this is done for me. The two relevant sites are:
The Snortum Lineage
The Bach / Weiss Lineage
It's easier with a father's ansectors to follow a direct path; you simply look for your father's father, then his father and so now. With a mother it's harder. I could simply look for my mother's mother and her mother, but at some point the husbands become easier to follow. My mother's grandfather wrote a personal history with a wealth of information; therefore I follow my mother's lineage back through her grandfather, my great-grandfather, Isidor Bach.
- Israel Bach (21-Sep-1816, 19-Oct-1889) from Augsburg DEU, married 14-Aug 1848 to Sara Deller of Fischach DEU, (21-Aug-1823, 6-Aug-1863)
- Isidor (see below)
- Herman, 29-Aug-1851, 10-May-1946
- Luitpold, 16-Oct-1853, 18-Oct-1930
- Samuel, 5-May-1855, 4-Nov-1898
- Gita, 27-Mar-1857, 23-Jun-1862 (five years)
- Jacob, 25-Jan-1859, 22-Feb-1862 (three years)
- Albert, 30-Aug-1860, ?
- Leopold. 8-Feb-1862, 12-Sep-1933
- Julie, 3-May-1893, ?
- Israel Bach + Sopie Luchs
- Melanie (died in childhood)
- Anselm (died in childhood)
- Salomon (died in childhood)
- Isidor Bach + Claerchern (Klara) Selz
- Hugo Bach (November 1, 1874 - October 10, 1910) (35 years)
- Selma Bach + Karl Kohn (married Novermber, 1898)
- Robert Kohn (April 8, 1900 - March 29, 1921)
- Julius Hess + Alice Kohn (December 11, 1903 - August 30, 1973)
- Erica Hess (born November 13, 1929)
- Gertraud (Traudl) Bach + Otto Holzinger (married June 14 1900)
- Fritz Holzinger
- Marianne Holzinger
- Rudolph Holzinger
- Gisela (Ella) Bach + Emil Neumann (married 1902)
- Walter Neumann
- Lotte Neumann
- Gaby Nueumann
- Alfred (Fredl) Bach + Lisa Bernstein (married July 9, 1911)
- Paula Bach + Dr. Berthold Weiss