Notes for Johanna Marie "Annie" TeSelle Fischer
census South Pass Pct, Firth Village, Lancaster Co., NE page 292a
Herman J. TeSelle, head, Dec 1844, age 55, Holland/Holland/Holland, farmer
Johannah, wife, April 1859, age 41, 13 births, 11 surviving, WI/Holland/Holland
Evert J., son, Sept 1878, age 21, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer
Albert, son, July 1879, age 20, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer
Helena, daughter, July 1882, age 17, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer
Minnie, daughter, July 1884, age 15, NE/Holland/WI, at school
Bertha, daughter, Jan 1887, age 13, NE/Holland/WI, at school
Herman J., son, Aug 1888, age 11, NE/Holland/WI, at school
Benjamin, son, Nov 1889, age 10, NE/Holland/WI, at school
John H., son, June 1892, age 7, NE/Holland/WI
Garret, son, Aug 1893, age 6, NE/Holland/WI
Johannah M., Sept 1895, daughter, age 4, NE/Holland/WI
1910 census South Pass Pct, Firth
Village, Lancaster Co., NE page 96b
Herman J. TeSelle, head, age 65, 2nd marriage, md 35 yrs, Holland/Holland/Holland, farmer, general farm
Johannah, wife, age 51, 1st marriage, md 35 yrs, 13 births, 11 surviving, WI/Holland/Holland
Benjamin, son, age 20, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer, home farm
John H., son, age 17, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer, home farm
Garret, son, age 15, NE/Holland/WI, farm laborer, home farm
Annie, daughter, age 12, NE/Holland/WI
Jan 31, 1962, The Lincoln Star
TeSelle, Everet J., 83, of 632 Marshall Ave., died Tuesday. He was a salesman with Wells & Frost. He was born in Firth and had lived in Lincoln 53 years. Member of Bryan Memorial Methodist Church. Survivors: daughters, Mrs. A.P. Rasmussen, Mrs. B.H. Fischer, and Mrs. Ostwald Krieck, all of Lincoln; sisters, Mrs. William Fischer of Gardena, CA, Mrs. Henry Obbink of Lincoln; brother Herman of Firth; 9 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren. Funeral & Burial: 2 pm Thursday at Roper & Sons, 4300 O, the Reverand Nye Bond. Firth Cemetery. Pallbearers: Max Northup, Robert Northup, Tony Rasmussen, Ronald Fischer, Robert Frickel & Jerry Jensen.
----- Original Message -----
From: Geert te Selle firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Kari Northup
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: TeSelle photos
Here are some dates concerning the children of Harmen Jan (Herman John) te Selle (TeSelle).
Dela TeSelle dies Feb 13 1900. Her father came to Nebraska Spring 1871 following
his brother Jan Hendrik (John Henry) who came in March 1870. He complains about
coming too late for a decent harvest in a letter he wrote to Winterswijk Fall
2. William TeSelle marries Mar 10 1896 and dies Feb 28 1936.
3. Berendina Aleida dates are correct, in Firth, Lancaster Co. NE.
4. Berendina Aleida TeSelle dies Sep 13 1946, Firth NE!! (?) Husband dies Feb 1948.
5. Evert John dates are correct.
6. Albert Herman TeSelle dies Oct 13 1932 Moxee, WA. Wife dies Mar 7 1955 also in Moxee WA.
7. Helena TeSelle dies Dec 1964. I don't know the exact date.
8. Harmina TeSelle dies April 29 1960. Husband dies May 20 1929.
9. Bertha Johanna TeSelle dies Dec 4 1951.
10. Herman John TeSelle dies Dec 1 1963 Firth, NE. Wife is Jennie VandeWege and she dies Aug 7 1982.
11. Benjamin F. TeSelle marries Dec 22 1915. Wife dies Dec 20 1968. (Parents of Norma)
12. Johanna TeSelle is born Sep 15 1891 and she dies Mar 25 1892.
13. John Henry TeSelle dies Jul 12 1955.
14. Gerrit H. TeSelle dies Oct 15 1953, Lincoln NE.
15. Johanna Marie TeSelle is born Sep 15 1896 and she dies Nov 9 1972.
16. Corneil TeSelle is born Sep 8 1898 and he dies Jan 1 1900, Firth NE.
I hope this gives you a hold for further research. If you find any obituaries I am very interested.