John Hendor NEWPORT 69,70,71
- Born: 30 Aug 1921, Ifield, East Sussex, England 69,70,71,1675
- Christened: 1921, Crawley Church, East Sussex, England 69,70,71
- Died: 13 Feb 2004, Sunningdale, Berkshire, England at age 82 69,70,71
- Buried: 20 Feb 2004, Bracknell Crematorium, Berkshire, England 69,70,71
15:30pm, both Neil and Margaret were by his side
Born in Ifield near Crawley, Sussex he moved to Sunningdale, Berkshire when young. At school in Ranalagh Grammar school, Bracknell. He wanted to to be an engineer when young.When he left school he was in digs in Tilehurst and trained as a confectioner in Duke Street, Reading. He then joined his father in the family business. At the age of 20 he was drafted in to the RAF and served in the Far East, Sri Lanka and Burma. He didn't see his family for 4 years during th war.After the war he married Ruth Denney in 1949 and they lived in Oakley House 21 Station Road known as "The Bakery" in Sunningdale, where he worked as a baker with his brother Malcolm Newport.In the earley 1970's, with his brother, he decided to stop baking and concentrate only on the catering equipment hire. He retired in 1985 and moved to Warfield, Bracknell, Berkshire.
Church Of England
Noted events in his life were:
• Education: Ranelagh School, Bracknell, Berkshire, England.
• Occupation. Baker And Caterer
John married Ruth Enid DENNEY.