Ethel Emily NEWTH 17
- Born: 15 Jan 1888, Brightwater, Nelson, New Zealand 17
- Christened: 15 May 1889, Brightwater, Nelson, New Zealand
- Marriage: Percy Herbert WINDLEBORN on 3 Jun 1913 in Wakefield, Nelson, New Zealand
- Died: 6 Nov 1956, Stoke, Nelson, New Zealand at age 68
- Buried: Brightwater Cemetery, Nelson, New Zealand
Birth registered in Wakefield Registry Office
Enrolled at Brightwater school 27.10.1896 (fathers address given as Brightwater)
and withdrawn 4.8.1902 to attend River Terrace School.
River Terrace school records say born 15.1.1889 as does Brightwater school. Enrolled 18.8.1902 from River Terrace School. Withdrawn to work at home 4.12.1903.
Marriage registered in Wakefield Registry Office.
After marriage, Percy and Ethel lived at Brightwater. Percy employed as a farm worker by L.H. Palmer.
They lived in Arrow St. Wakefield after Percy's return.
After Percy's death in 1945, Ethel remained living in Arrow St. until she was admitted to Ngawhatu mental hospital where she died. The couple had no children.
Ethel married Percy Herbert WINDLEBORN, son of Heinrich Joachim Johann Friedrich WINDLEBORN and Dorothy SIGGLEKOW, on 3 Jun 1913 in Wakefield, Nelson, New Zealand. (Percy Herbert WINDLEBORN was born in 1885 and died in 1945 in Wakefield, Nelson, New Zealand.)