|Lionel Joseph LAMBERT
Lionel Joseph LAMBERT
LIONEL JOSEPH LAMBERT was born in 1882 at Ballarat, Victoria. His parents were Robert Mann Lambert and Phoebe Martha Lambert nee Parry.
Noted events in his life were:
• Widower: (Source: Marriage Cert.), Bef May 1954.
• Occupation 1: Retired Mining Engineer age 71 (Source: Marriage Cert.), 14 May 1954.
• Residence 1: 16 Mulbong Road, Booker Bay, 14 May 1954.
• Death Place: Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown NSW, 3 Nov 1959.
• Death Reason: Carcinoma of Larynx, Pneumonia(Source: Death Cert), 3 Nov 1959.
• Death Source: Certified by J A Thompson, Investigation Officer, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown, 3 Nov 1959.
• Occupation 2: Retired Mining Engineer age 77 (Source: Death Cert), 3 Nov 1959.
• Cremation: NORTHERN SUBURBS CREMATORIUM NSW, 4 Nov 1959.
• Death Rego: Register No 756 Certificate No 86442, 9 Nov 1959.
Lionel married Grace Hilda COWDREY, daughter of George COWDREY and Grace Freeman HOURN, on 14 May 1954 in Booker Bay, , New South Wales, Australia. (Grace Hilda COWDREY was born on 24 Aug 1898 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, died on 17 Apr 1978 in Gosford District Hospital, Gosford , New South Wales, Australia and was buried on 18 Apr 1978 in Rookwood Crematorium, Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Place: Home at 16 Mulbong Road, Booker Bay NSW.
• Marriage Rego: No. 8 in Minister's Register. Certificate No. C888767.
• Marriage Source: Original Marriage Certificate.
• Minister: Brian Haywood Thitchener.
• Witness: G.E.Fletcher.
• Witnesses: R. A. Lappin & Mrs R.A. Lappin.
| The GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH SiteRing|
This site owned by
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids