George Henry Blackfield OTTO
- Born: 1771, Westminster, London, Middlesex, England
- Christened: 7 May 1771, St. Paul's, Covent Garden, Westminster, London, England
- Marriage: Elizabeth De Granche NICOLLE about 1810
- Died: Jul 1836, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia at age 65
- Buried: 6 Jul 1836, Scotts Burial Ground, Paramatta, Sydney Australia 1666
GEORGE HENRY BLACKFIELD OTTO Male
Birth: Christening: 07 MAY 1771 Saint Paul Covent Garden, Westminster, London, England
Father: JOHN OTTO
Extracted birth or christening record for locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.
Baker/Office Keeper Commissariat Stores (from soldiers records and from birth registration of son in Antwerp Hesse Kassell Germany, Anglo German Church Records in London).
George married Elizabeth De Granche NICOLLE, daughter of Clement NICOLLE and Jeanne HUBERT, about 1810. (Elizabeth De Granche NICOLLE was born on 8 May 1789 in Saint Saviour, Jersey, Channel Islands, christened on 24 May 1789 in Saint Saviour, Jersey, Channel Islands, died on 28 Feb 1877 and was buried on 2 Mar 1877 in Symonds Street Cemetery Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.)