- Born: 9 Nov 1863, West Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
- Christened: 5 Aug 1866, "All Saints", Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Marriage (1): Emily Elizabeth TURNER on 3 Jul 1888 in Chertsey, Surrey, England
- Marriage (2): Letitia Bennett JONES on 31 Jul 1911 in The Registry Office, Wandsworth, Surrey, England 1587
- Died: 17 Mar 1927, 77a Highgate Hill, Islington, London, Middlesex, England at age 63
Cause of his death was Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetic Gangrene.
1871 Census age given as 7 yrs
Living 40 Park Street, Cambridge
1881 Census - RG11/1660 F65 P39
3 Trafalgar Road, Chesterton, Cambridge, living with parents.
States place of birth as Hertford
Age 16, occupation - Cook.
of 213 Chesterton Road, Cambridge in 1890
1891 Census -RG12/1280 F69 Pg 55
41 George Street, Chesterton, Cambridge - married - age 27. Cook.
1896 Humberstone Road, Cambridge
1901 Census - 37 years
29 Pursars Cross, Fulham
Age given as 46 years in 1911, Widower
Living 435 Palace Road, Fulham
(late of 33 Brookwood Road, Southfields)
Occupation: Hotel Cook
Died aged 64 years.
of 16 Highbury New Park, Islington
Certified copy of death certificate no: DYA 204096 on file.
Noted events in his life were:
• Address at time of Father's death, 1922, London, Middlesex, England.
Fred married Emily Elizabeth TURNER on 3 Jul 1888 in Chertsey, Surrey, England. (Emily Elizabeth TURNER was born about 1862-1863 in Chertsey, Surrey, England and died in 1907 in Fulham, London, Middlesex, England.)
Fred next married Letitia Bennett JONES on 31 Jul 1911 in The Registry Office, Wandsworth, Surrey, England.1587 (Letitia Bennett JONES was born about 1863.)
Certified copy of marriage certificate no: MXB 229829 on file
Witnesses: Louisa E Snuggs / Fred Fayers