|Thomas J. DRAKE
Thomas J. DRAKE
Thomas J Drake was the owner of one of the five original Wellington 'town acres'. The Wellington Club, founded in December 1841, bought 'Drake's Acre' and there in 1877 built a clubhouse. The Club has occupied the site ever since, the present clubhouse (the third on the site) having been opened in 1990 by the patron of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh.
| The GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH SiteRing|
This site owned by