Mary Ann GROOBY
- Born: 26 Oct 1855, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Marriage: Henry HOLLIS on 14 Jan 1878 in Registry Office, Westport, New Zealand
- Died: 4 Jun 1914, Belgrove, Nelson, New Zealand at age 58
- Buried: Foxhill, Nelson, New Zealand
Cause of her death was Pneumonia.
Noted events in her life were:
• Cemetery. Date of death: June 1914
Cemetery: Foxhill (Moutere-Waimea Ward)
Cemetery block: CC
Plot number: 19- - grave
Mary married Henry HOLLIS, son of James HOLLIS and Caroline HILL, on 14 Jan 1878 in Registry Office, Westport, New Zealand. (Henry HOLLIS was born on 7 Oct 1853 in Wakapuaka, Nelson, New Zealand, died on 25 Jul 1910 in Belgrove, Nelson, New Zealand and was buried in Foxhill, Nelson, New Zealand.) The cause of his death was Pneumonia complications after receiving a wound in his throat.