Eastern Pennsylvanian History and Genealogy
Throughout the years I have collected some articles and other bits of information for my family research that have bearings on the eastern part of Pennsylvania, namely Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.
Below are links to some articles and stories that I have collected.
- The Story of the Hatfield Train Wreck
- Clicking here will take you to my page on the incident, and includes articles from the Lansdale Reporter that covers this incident from Montgomery County that happened 2 September 1900 - there are a countless number of names in this articles, so if your relative had ties to Montgomery County in 1900, he or she may be in the article.
- 1900 Census Returns
- Clicking here will take you to an article from the Lansdale Reporter that covers the 1900 census returns of Montgomery and Bucks Counties
- Odds and Ends
- Clicking here will take you to a series of small articles, announcements, and an obituary, from the Lansdale Reporter, from 6 and 13 September 1900.
- Some Old Photographs From Around Montgomery County
- See some of the photographs that were found in the collection of Ernest Waldspurger Sr. These photographs date from the 1930s to World War Two.
- Cigar Making Tools from Eastern Pennsylvania
- Photographs of cigar making tools from a cigar making factory dating from early 1900s
- Churches in and around Lansdale, Pennsylvania
- Photographs of some of the old stone and brick churches that are in the borough of Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
Last updated 18 March 2012 - Created December 2003 by Kelley Wood - Davis