MORETON, William Fernyhough
- Born: 1769, Madeley, Stafford, England. Illegitimate - Referred To As 'Reputed Son' In Father William's Will.
- Baptised: 3 Jun 1769, All Saints, Madeley. William Fernihough Son Of Mary Moreton.
- Marriage: GRIFFITHS, Mary (Griffis) 19 Feb 1798, Madeley, Staffs, England
- Died: 1852, Little Madeley Staffordshire England at age 83
- Buried: 11 Aug 1852, All Saints, Madeley Staffs England
• Fact, 1826. by 1826, according to his father's will, William was living in Liverpool - he is referred to as "my reputed son"!
• Occupation, 1851. Coal Miner lving with wife Mary in Little Madeley, Staffordshire
William married Mary (Griffis) GRIFFITHS, daughter of William GRIFFITHS and ? (Mother-Of-Mary-Griffiths) ?, on 19 Feb 1798 in Madeley, Staffs, England. (Mary (Griffis) GRIFFITHS was born in 1769 in Knutton, Wolstanton, Staffordshire, England, died in Jan 1854 in Madeley, Staffs England and was buried on 15 Jan 1854 in All Saints, Madeley Staffs England.)