- Born: 1739, Fenton Viv (Village?). Stoke-On-Trent, Batch Number: P009961
- Marriage: ?, Jane (Wife-Of-John-Fernyhough-1739) 10 Nov 1753, Stone, Staffordshire, England. Batch Number: 8711232
- Died: 1 Jun 1824, Rough Close, Stone, Staffordshire at age 85
- Buried: Jun 1824, St Nicholas, Fulford, Staffs.
• Fact. Left the sum of `one shilling' in his father's will. Described as `of Acton(?) in the will
• Christened, 20 May 1739. Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire England Batch No.: P009961
John married Jane (Wife-Of-John-Fernyhough-1739) ? on 10 Nov 1753 in Stone, Staffordshire, England. Batch Number: 8711232. (Jane (Wife-Of-John-Fernyhough-1739) ? was born in 1738 in No - This Is John Son Of Adam And Jane, died on 15 Nov 1828 in Rough Close, Stone, Staffordshire and was buried in Nov 1828 in St Nicholas, Fulford, Staffs..)