Vickers Heights, Riverdale area are now part of the city of Thunder Bay
Also referred to as North Neebing
The first or orginal Municipality of Neebing was incorporated in March of 1881. It originally consisted of townships of Blake, Crooks, Pardee, Paipoonge, Neebing, & Neebing Additional which later became the Town of Fort William. Neebing Additional which was also known as McKellar Ward/Town of Fort William withdrew in 1892 as did some of Neebing township. In 1904, Paipoonge withdrew. Neebing township became a part of the City of Thunder Bay in 1970
when amalgamation between Port Arthur, Fort William, McIntyre & Neebing Township's took place.