from Seiling 9 mile Southeast on 270/3 Highway to 51 Highway Junction 1-1/2 mile East on 51 Highway on South side of highway.
In 1908 the citizens of Munice community met to form a cemetery association.
Land for the cemetery was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Noles (or Nowles) and by Mr. and Mrs. Moses Smith
The land is located in the Northwest Quarter of Section 9. All lots were to be free of charge.
In 1963 Sam and Gertie Myers donated two acres, extending the cemetery to the east into the Northeast Quarter of Section 9. They also stipulated that all lots were to be free of charge.
Sam Myers was the first to be buried in the new addition.