Buffalo East Side Neighborhood: History
- Cynthia Van Ness's Buffalo Research.com helps you research all things Buffalo.
- Susan Kriegbaum-Hanks has completed the translation of a Buffalo and its German Community, a German-language history of Buffalo, initially published 1911-1912 by the German-American Historical and Biographical Society. She has also completed a second set of pages, containing a number of biographies of early Germans in Buffalo.
- Penny Postcards of Buffalo from the USGenWeb Archives.
- Buffalo Architecture and History maintains a nice section on East Side Buildings.
- Steve Powell, director_at_buffalonian.com, informs us about The Buffalonian, an online historical archive and online community dedicated to Western New York History.
- Chuck LaChiusa reported this page at the Buffalo Freenet: The History of Buffalo: A Chronology.
- Preservation Coalition of Erie County
created and maintained by Chuck LaChiusa and his students at City Honors High.
- Buffalo as an Architectural Museum
by the same folks!