|1850 MULLER - SPENGLER Purchased
by Sue Kottwitz from Dr. Igor Pleve. All familie SPENGLER living in Muller in 1850.
Dated 12 Oct 1850. First # is the family's # in the census; numbers after names
are the individual's age at this date.
6. Spengler, Daniel, 46 his wife Maria Christina, 50. Daus: Catharina Elisabeth,
18; Christina Elisabeth 11. Sons: Johannes Georg 17, Georg Jakob 14.5, Johann Heinrich
65. Spengler, Conrad, died 1844. Dau: Anna Catharina 18. Sons: Johann Friedrich
71. Spengler, Heinrich 54 his wife Maria Elisabeth 52. Dau: Elisabeth Catharina
16.5. Son: Georg Friedrich 26.5 and his wife Susanna Margaretha 23.
72. Spengler, Christian 48 his wife Elisabeth Catharina 47. Daus: Catharina
Elisabeth5, Elisabeth Catharina 1. Sons: Georg Jakob 23, Johannes Heinrich 17.5,
Johann Georg 15, Georg Friedrich 11, Johann Georg(?) 10.
80. Spengler, Balthasar 58 his wife Anna Catharina 55. Daus: Catharina Margaretha
24.5. Sons: #1. Heinrich Jakob 36 with his wife Anna Margaretha 35. Their daus:
Catharina 13.5, Elisabeth Margaretha 8. Their son Johann Friedrich14. Son #2 Johann
Gottlieb 31 and his wife Maria Barbara 26 and their daus: Maria Catharina 2, Catharina
Elisabeth 1/4. Son #3 Johann Friedrich 28 and his wife Maria Catharina 29 and their
daus: Catharina Elisabeth 7, Elisabeth Catharina 3 and their son Johann Friedrich
1.5. Son #4 Georg Balthasar died 1839. Son #5 Georg Adam 18. Son #6 Georg Heinrich
1850 KRATZKE - SCHAFER This
partial information was obtained from RAGAS by Betty Ashley. RAGAS reported that
the Volgograd archives had no records for the Kratzke church before 1895. The birth
and wedding records for 1900 include the name of Johannes Schafer, Katharina Margareth
(nee Schpreier), Adam Schafer and Maria Gabgardt. These are references to the Schafer
families in the 1850 census:
Johann Phillip Schefer, died 1850. His sons: Johann Phillip, Johannes, Georg
Jakob, Georg Adam, Johann Heinrich (his sons: Georg Christoph, Johann Georg, Johann
Heinrich, Georg Jacob, and Johann Friedrich)
Johann Christoph Schefer, died 1836. His sons: Johann Phillip, Christoph Jakob,
Johann Heinrich, Georg Heinrich
Johannes Schefer, died 1843 (brother, Johann Peter), his son: Johann Georg.
1850 LAUB - BUSCH Contributed by
Joan Kincaide and Betty Miley Ashley. All families BUSCH living in Laub in 1850.
First # is family census #; numbers after names are the individual's age at this
45. Busch, Johann Wilhelm, died 1847. His Sons and their families: Son #1:
Carl Wilhelm 50 his wife Maria Eva 43, Their sons: Johann Heinrich 16, Johann
Carl 14, Georg Phillipp 12, Johann Michael 10. Son #2: Johann Michael 41 and his
wife Maria Catharina 41.
50. Busch, Christoph, died 1835. His son Michael 42 and his wife Hanna Maria
42 and their sons: Johann Peter 21, Johann Phillipp 7, Johann Michael 2 and their
daughters: Catharina Elisabeth 16, Maria Susanna 12, Maria Margaretha 12, Maria
115. Busch, Johann Peter 44, his wife Maria Elisabeth 43; Dau: Susanna Elisabeth
163. Busch, Johann Ludwig 53 and his wife Maria Elisabeth 52 and their sons
with their families. Son #1 Johann Carl 33 his wife Catharina Elisabeth 33, their
sons: Johann Phillipp 10, Georg Phillipp 3; their Dau: Anna Maria 6. Son #2 Johann
Philipp 31 his wife Maria Elisabeth 30, their sons: Johann Jacob 10, Johann Michael
1. Brother of Johann Ludwig: Johann Caspar 43 his wife Catharina Elisabeth 44,
their sons: Johann Michael (died 1839), Johannes 12, Johann Michael 8, their daus:
Maria Elisabeth 16, Maria Margaretha 14.