- Born: 14 Jun 1865, Quakers Yard, Treharris, Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom
- Married: 1888
- Died: 5 Dec 1950 64
- Buried: St Mabons. Llanfabon 64
1906 Present at William Blatchford's funeral in Llanfabon Church
1936 - Present at William Blatchfords Funeral - Uncle
1. Census Entry; 1881, Llanfabon. Dwelling:Pentwyn Village Cottage
Census Place:Llanfabon, Glamorgan, Wales
Source:FHL Film 1342274 PRO Ref RG11
Piece 5294 Folio 43 Page 31
William BLATCHFORD,M,55,M,Bandon Cork, Ireland
Catharine BLATCHFORD,M,52 ,F,Bandon Cork, Ireland
Robert BLATCHFORD,U,15,M,Quakers Yard, Glamorgan, Wales
Alfred BLATCHFORD,U,10, M,Quakers Yard, Glamorgan, Wales
John BLATCHFORD ,U,7,M,Quakers Yard, Glamorgan, Wales
Mary LEWIS,U, 15 ,F,Quakers Yard, Glamorgan, Wales
2. Census Entry; 1871, Quakers Yard. 96 Son,Unmarried,5,scholar,Llanfabon, folio 25
3. Register of Electors; 1939, 4 Bargoed Terrace, Treharris, Mid-Glamorgan, United Kingdom.
4. Register of Electors; 1947, 4 Bargoed Terrace, Treharris, Mid-Glamorgan, United Kingdom.
5. registration of death; 27 Feb 1906, 9 Wingfield Terrace, pentwyn, Quakers yard. When he registered his fathers death he gave his address as 9 Wingfield Terrace, Pentwyn, Quakers yard.
6. Christening of daughter; 6 Oct 1892, St Mabons. Llanfabon. 95 At the christening of his daughter his address was given as Pentwyn, Quakers Yards and his occupation was as a miner
Robert married Anne EVANS in 1888. (Anne EVANS was born in 1865, died on 4 Sep 1913 and was buried in St Mabons. Llanfabon.)