ASSOCIATE ^ PRESBYTERIAN
BUILT 1816. REBUILT 1853.
This above appears as a stone along the side of the cemetery which is located on Carmel Road south of SR 56 in Hanover Township west of the village of Hanover. The church seems to have been organized for the Scotch-Irish population of the area and at one time connected with the Hanover College.
Markers of Hall family members are included in this photograph and identified by the drawing above as:
Closer to the road: Joseph A. Lyle, son of Charles & Sarah
Joseph G. Hall, born Aug. 18, 1845, died Dec. 14, 1875
Charles & Sarah
Sept. 21, 1838.
aged 2 years.
Photo courtesy of Roberta Hall, October 2004
© 2002-2009 Jean M. Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org