This material was graciously submitted by Billie June Mitchell Langford Please contact Billie with your questions & comments.
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM D.1 BOOTHE.
He married POLLY DAVIS November 22, 1820 in Oglethorpe County, Georgia.
Notes for WILLIAM D. BOOTHE:
Marriage listed in Georgia Marriages (1811 Through 1820).
Children of WILLIAM BOOTHE and POLLY DAVIS are:
2. i. THOMAS D.2 BOOTHE, b. March 08, 1823, Georgia.
ii. WILLIAM BOOTHE, b. June 26, 1825.
iii. JAMES BOOTHE, b. December 05, 1826.
iv. ROBERT BOOTHE, b. November 21, 1828.
Generation No. 2
2. THOMAS D.2 BOOTHE (WILLIAM D.1) was born March 08, 1823 in Georgia.
He married (2) MARTHA E. BRANAUM September 15, 1846, daughter of WILEY BRANAUM and POLLY WADSWORTH.
He married (3) MARY IRENE RASCO July 14, 1870.
He married (4) MOLLIE MURPHY June 28, 1877.
Notes for THOMAS D. BOOTHE:
Lived in Selma, Alabama before the Civil War. While the family was on the way to Arkansas on a boat, the Booth's missed Dallas Alabama and Tom, her brother. They search the boat for them and thought they had fallen overboard. An old negro woman had them--Dallas Alabama (called Bama) was 11years old at the time.
(Story according to Jess McCallister).
Children of William Booth (according to Jess) were
During Civil War, Thomas Booth was guard for railroad at Mobile, Alabama. Family moved to Mobile.
McCallisters lived in Faulkner County, Arkansas for a while.
More About THOMAS D. BOOTHE:
Fact 1: 1860, Moved to White County, Arkansas.
Children of THOMAS BOOTHE and MARTHA BRANAUM are:
i. MARY ANN3 BOOTHE, d. July 08, 1848.
3. ii. MARY ANN MELLISSA BOOTHE.
4. iii. PERMELIA ELIZABETH BOOTHE, b. April 28, 1853.
iv. ALBINAS BOOTHE, b. 1857; d. August 02, 1860.
5. v. DALLAS ALABAMA BOOTHE, b. August 10, 1859, Dallas County, Alabama; d. August 1935, New Edinburg, AR.
vi. THOMAS D. BOOTHE, b. January 02, 1864.
Dallas Alabama Booth and husband Dandrige Delois McCallister
Dallas Alabama Boothe in her later years, with unidentified child.
Children of THOMAS BOOTHE and MARY RASCO are:
vii. WILLIAM3 BOOTHE.
viii. GEORGE BOOTHE.
Children of THOMAS BOOTHE and MOLLIE MURPHY are:
ix. MATTIE3 BOOTHE.
x. ANNIE BOOTHE.
Generation No. 3
3. MARY ANN MELLISSA3 BOOTHE (THOMAS D.2, WILLIAM D.1). She married
Children of MARY BOOTHE and MR. KILGORE are:
i. LULA4 KILGORE.
ii. MINNIE KILGORE.
iii. BETTY KILGORE.
iv. DODSON KILGORE.
4. PERMELIA ELIZABETH3 BOOTHE (THOMAS D.2, WILLIAM D.1) was born April
28, 1853. She married (1) CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS GOIN.
She married (2) THOMAS CHRISTOPHER OLD 1871.
Children of PERMELIA BOOTHE and CHRISTOPHER GOIN are:
i. JOHN4 GOIN.
ii. ROBERT GOIN.
iii. ALBERT GOIN.
iv. OPAL GOIN.
Child of PERMELIA BOOTHE and THOMAS OLD is:
v. CLARA4 OLD.
5. DALLAS ALABAMA3 BOOTHE (THOMAS D.2, WILLIAM D.1) was born August 10, 1859 in Dallas County, Alabama, and died August 1935 in New Edinburg, AR. She married DANDRIGE DELOIS MCCALLISTER October 09, 1878 in Des Arc, Prairie County, Arkansas, son of SAMUEL MCCALLISTER and SARAH ERVIN.
Children of DALLAS BOOTHE and DANDRIGE MCCALLISTER are:
6. i. ZORA LILA4 MCCALLISTER, b. June 10, 1901, New Edinburg, Cleveland County, AR; d. December 01, 1966, Warren, AR.
ii. CHARLIE MCCALLISTER, b. June 16, 1879.
iii. CECIL MCCALLISTER, b. August 28, 1885.
iv. MABLE MCCALLISTER, b. February 16, 1891.
v. JESSE MCCALLISTER, b. August 23, 1893.
vi. BLANCH MCCALLISTER, b. May 11, 1895.
vii. JOHN BARRON MCCALLISTER, b. October 24, 1898.
viii. NEVVILLE D. MCCALLISTER, b. February 09, 1888.
Generation No. 4
6. ZORA LILA4 MCCALLISTER (DALLAS ALABAMA3 BOOTHE, THOMAS D.2, WILLIAM
D.1) was born June 10, 1901 in New Edinburg, Cleveland County, AR, and
died December 01, 1966 in Warren, AR. She married JOSEPH ELI LANGFORD
July 21, 1923 in New Edinburg, Cleveland County, AR, son of FRANKLIN
LANGFORD and CATHERINE NORMAN.
More About JOSEPH ELI LANGFORD:
Fact 1: June 20, 1959, drown at Moro Bay on Ouachita River, while fishing
Fact 2: buried New Edinburg Cemetary
Fact 3: veteran World War I
Child of ZORA MCCALLISTER and JOSEPH LANGFORD is:
7. i. WARDELL JUAN5 LANGFORD, b. June 21, 1926, New Edinburg, Cleveland County, AR; d. May 31, 1982, Pine Bluff, AR.
Generation No. 5
7. WARDELL JUAN5 LANGFORD (ZORA LILA4 MCCALLISTER, DALLAS ALABAMA3
BOOTHE, THOMAS D.2, WILLIAM D.1) was born June 21, 1926 in New Edinburg,
Cleveland County, AR, and died May 31, 1982 in Pine Bluff, AR. He
married BILLIE JUNE MITCHELL October 29, 1948 in Fordyce, Dallas County,
Arkansas, daughter of WALTER MITCHELL and MUAD HALL.
Children of WARDELL LANGFORD and BILLIE MITCHELL are:
8. i. BARTON (BART) D.6 LANGFORD, b. September 12, 1950, Fordyce, Dallas County, Arkansas.
9. ii. VICKI KAREN LANGFORD, b. September 17, 1953, Fordyce, Arkansas.