Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

RATHGAR - PARISH OF THE THREE PATRONS

CHURCH OF THE THREE PATRONS

The Church of the Three Patrons, Rathgar Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6 was built between 1860 and 1862.  The Parish of the Three Patrons was constituted from the parish of Rathmines in 1882.  The three patrons referred to are the Patron Saints of Ireland:  Saints Patrick, Bridget and Columba.

Photograph kindly donated by Christopher Ryan, copyright 2001

Return to Index of

Roman Catholic Churches

Jo's home page