The "Rootsweb" Ireland Mail List
Roll Call Pages
Beginning:: February 19, 2001
The purpose of this section of the WEB Site is for the Members of the Rootsweb Ireland Mail List to provide a brief amount of genealogical information about their Surname Interests.
|A few notices about this list:
- The information on this Roll Call List is to be used for Genealogy Purposes only.
- All names and information on this list are with the approval of the individual. Anyone wishing their names to be excluded from the Roll Call List may ask to have their data removed - or not included in the Roll Call.
- Entries by people who are no longer List Members may, or may not, be removed as we see fit and find the time to do so. Requests for removal will by the submitter will be complied with, although the removal of the entry may not be immediate.
- The list may contain errors. So please check your information when you see it on the Roll Call List. Also remember to click onto the Email and WEB Site Links which are in your entries to see if they are working.
- You can scroll down and browse the lists on each page, or click on a letter below to go directly to the desired section. You also may go to the end of each page and click on the Roll Call Page you desire.
- Please Remember that these lists are constantly Under construction, in theory at least! :) Report any errors you find and we will attempt to corrected them in a timely manner.
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
... and finally!!!
- The "On-Line Form for Roll Call Submittals" is now available for use.
The purpose of the On-line Response for is two-fold. Not only does it make it easier way for most List Members to Submit their data for Roll Call, but it also provides some conformity in the Submittals. This helps quicken the task for the one posting the information to the site. :)
To use the on-line form, just click on this link:
Rootsweb" Ireland List Roll Call Form Page
Once on the Forms Page, you simply fill out the form and click the send button. The Form will be placed in your Outgoing Mail Box of your Email Program to be sent the next time you download your E-Mail.
Warning: There is a slim possibility that this form will not work with some Email Programs or WEB Browsers. If you have any input which is different than the information stated here, please let us know.
- Announcements concerning the Roll Call is placed on the Announcements Page at:
- More information about the Roll Call Page can be seen at:
The Roll Call Guide Page
It won't hurt to check it out occassionally for the information may be changed periodically. This page will also contain other announcement concerning the Mail List and the WEB Site.
for Roll Call
B: 1797 in County Tyrone
D: 5-Aug-1872 in United States
immigration date: Abt: 1800/20 from County Tyrone
|Corey A. Ruff-Yarbour||Father: Alexander
M: Ann Tracy (b: 1794) in County Tyrone
Children: John Tracy Alexander, Eliza Jane Alexander, Mary Alexander, and Chassie Alexander
|ALGOR||Sandy WEIR||Belfast, Orange, Linen
immigrated to western Pa and northeastern OH.
born 7 May, 1847 in Belfast(?)
|Starkey||Parents: John Andrews and John and katherine Breese
|ARCHIBALD||Anne Duff||Co Antrim
|ARKINS||Mary Shortis||1828+, Clare, Cork>Vic. AUSTRALIA
|ARMSTRONG||Paul Davis||Counties: Wicklow, Dublin
|ARMSTRONG||Nita in Australia||From Fermanagh
|ARMSTRONG from Northumberland/Derbyshire||Brenda Mooney||
b Abt 1834 Belfast, Antrim, Ire
|Sean Caldwell||m Sarah Simms? b Abt 1838 Belfast, Antrim, Ireland
Father of Robert ARMSTRONG.
b 6 Nov 1866 Antrim, Ire
|Sean Caldwell||m Abt 1897
Christina Johnston? b Abt 1870
Parents of Robert: John Armstrong and Sarah Simms?
|ATKINSON||Clonmore||Lisburn, Co. Antrim
|ATKINSON, Mary Ann|