- [S560] Baileys of Baileytown, p. 40.
F, b. 1870
|Birth*||1870||Raechel (?) was born in 1870 at Pennsylvania.1 |
|Marriage*||1884||She married William Heiser in 1884.1 |
|Married Name||1884|| As of 1884,her married name was Heiser.1 |
- [S60] 1910 United States Federal Census, William Heiser househiold, 1910 US Federal Census, Philadelphia Ward 42, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Roll: T624_1411; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 1062
William Heiser 48 head PA GER GER
Raechel Heiser 40 wife PA NJ NJ
Arthur Heiser 6 son PA PA PA
Stanley Heiser 9 son PA PA PA
Grace Heiser 9 daugther PA PA PA
Edna Heiser 10 daughter PA PA PA
Lily Heiser 13 daughter PA PA PA
Stuard Heiser 16 son PA PA PA
Raymond Heiser 17 son PA PA PA
George Heiser 21 son PA PA PA
Essie Heiser 23 daugther PA PA PA
Ella Heiser 21 daugther-in-law PA PA PA.
F, b. 12 October 1795, d. 15 December 1881
|Birth*||12 October 1795||Rebecca (?) was born on 12 October 1795 at New Jersey.3,4,2 |
|She was the daughter of James Caffrey and Louisa (?).2 |
|Marriage*||circa 1816||Rebecca (?) married Josiah Venable circa 1816 at Burlington Co., New Jersey.5 |
|Death*||15 December 1881||Rebecca (?) died on 15 December 1881 at Evesham, Burlington Co., New Jersey, at age 86.6,2 |
|Burial||circa 18 December 1881||She was buried circa 18 December 1881 at Friends Burying Ground, Cropwell, Burlington Co., New Jersey.2 |
|Probate*||7 January 1882||Her estate was probated on 7 January 1882 at Mount Holly, Burlington Co., New Jersey.6 |
|Married Name||circa 1810|| As of circa 1810,her married name was Venable.1 |
|Will*||31 December 1877||She left a will on 31 December 1877 at Evesham, Burlington Co., New Jersey.7 |
- [S106] Death Certificate, Death certificate of William S. Venable. A painter, he died at age 90, on 6 Feb 1905. Born in New Jersey to Thomas and Rebecca Venable, both born in the U.S.. Death and final residence in Deerfield Twp., Cumberland Co., NJ. Cause of death was senile debility. Reference: 1905 PC25 Roll#257 NJA.
- [S106] Death Certificate, Death certificate of Rebecca Venable, New Jersey State Archives microfilm, 1881-82-10-V53, reel#33. Rebecca Venable, age 87, white,formerly farmer's wife, born NJ, last residence Evesham, Burlington Co., NJ. Father's name James Caffrey, mother's name Louisa Caffrey both born in US. Dat eof death Dec. 15, 1881. Medical attendant L. L. Sharp. Undertaker Samuel Jones, Moorestown. Place of burial Friends Burying Ground Cropwell, NJ.
- [S43] 1880 US Federal Census Record, Rebecca Venable household, 1880 US Federal census, Evesham, Burlington, New Jersey, Family History Library Film 1254772, NA Film Number T9-0772, Page Number 275B
Name Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
Rebecca VENABLE Self W Female W 84 NJ Retired House Keeper NJ NJ
Louisa RAMBO Niece W Female W 67 NJ House Keeping NJ NJ
Margaret C. VENABLE Dau S Female W 57 NJ Assistant House Keeping NJ NJ
Esther VENABLE Dau S Female W 8 NJ At Home NJ NJ
William STAKE GSonL M Male W 26 PA ... GER GER
Rebecca C. STAKE GDau M Female W 20 NJ At Home NJ NJ
Mary Eva STAKE Other S Female W 11M NJ PA NJ.
- [S270] Unknown author, NJ Bible Records Vol. 1, Josiah Venable Bible, Mathew Carey 1810, p. 199.
- [S41] 1850 US Federal Census Record, Josiah Venable household, 1850 US Federal Census, Evesham, Burlington, New Jersey; Roll: M432_444; Page: 488.
Josiah Venable, 62, farmer
Rebecca Venable, 54
Margaret Venable, 28
Franklin Venable, 18
Penton, M, 12
All born NJ.
- [S156] Unknown author, NJ Archives Calendar of Wills, Will of Rebecca Venable. NJ Archive Burlington Will 19286C. Signed 31 Dec 1877. Filed with inventory 7 Jan 1882.
- [S156] Unknown author, NJ Archives Calendar of Wills, Will of Rebecca Venable. NJ Archive Burlington Will 19286C. Signed 31 Dec 1877. Filed with inventory 7 Jan 1882. Bequests to daughter Margaret, daughter Esther C. Stiles wife of Reuben M. Stiles, and granddaughter Rebecca Venable, daughter of son Franklin Venable.
- [S41] 1850 US Federal Census Record, Josiah Venable household, 1850 US Federal Census, Evesham, Burlington, New Jersey; Roll: M432_444; Page: 488. 14 Oct 1850, 216/229.
Josiah Venable, 62, farmer
Rebecca Venable, 54
Margaret Venable, 28
Franklin Venable, 18
Penton Venable, Male, 12
All born NJ.
- [S40] 1860 US Federal Census, Josiah Venabel household, 1860 US Federal Census, population schedule, Evesham, Burlington, New Jersey; Roll: M653_685; Page: 1120, 24 Aug 1860, 136/1313, lines 27-32.
Josiah Venabel 72, farmer
Rebecca Venabel 64
Margaret Venabel 38
Penton Venabel 22
Anna Venabel 13
Mordecia Venabel 10
All born in NJ.
- [S52] 1870 US Federal Census Record, Rebecca Venable household, 1870 US Federal Census, Evesham, Burlington, New Jersey; Roll: M593_854; Page: 312.
Rebecca Venable 74, Margaret 48?, Anna 23, Rebecca, 10. All born in NJ.
F, b. 1706, d. 10 February 1784
|Birth*||1706||Rebecca (?) was born in 1706.1 |
|Marriage*||circa 1728||She married Thomas Venable circa 1728.1 |
|Death*||10 February 1784||Rebecca (?) died on 10 February 1784 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.1 |
|Probate*||16 February 1784||Her estate was probated on 16 February 1784 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.2 |
|Married Name||circa 1728|| As of circa 1728,her married name was Venable.1 |
- [S89] Unknown author, Gravestone, Gravestone inside Christ Church Philadelphia. Date given for death of Thomas Venable 26 Jan 1731. Reportedly an error when the original stone, worn from foot traffic was incorrectly inscribed when replaced.
Death of Rebecca Venable given as 10 Feb 1784 at age 78.
- [S192] Unknown compiler, Philadelphia Wills (online), Name: Rebecca Venables
Prove Date: 16 Feb 1784
Remarks: Venables, Rebecca. City of Phila. Widow of Thomas Venables, decd. Proved Feb 16, 1784. T.8. Friends: Dr. Thomas Bond and Sarah, his wife, Dr. Thoms Bond, Junr., Thomas Lawrence, Elizabeth Martin, Widow of late Dr. John Martin, Susanna and William Bond Martin, Venables Bond, Mary and Sarah Rebecca Lawrence, Mary Bond, Hannah Thompson, Rector Church Wardens and Vestrymen of the United Espicopal Churches of Christ and St. Peters in the City of Phila. Exec: Charles Thompson, Esq., Thomas Lawrence, Dr. Thomas Bond, Junr.
F, b. 1790, d. 12 April 1864
|Marriage*||Rebecca (?) married (?) Howey.1 |
|Birth*||1790||Rebecca (?) was born in 1790 at New Jersey.1 |
|Death*||12 April 1864||She died on 12 April 1864 at S Third St, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.1 |
|Married Name||Her married name was Rebecca Howey.1 |
- [S255] Unknown author, Philadelphia Archives Death Records, Name: Rebecca Howey Death Date: 09 Apr 1864 Death Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Gender: Female Race: White Death Age: 74 years Estimated Birth Year: 1790 Birth Date: Birthplace: N. J. Marital Status: Widowed Spouse's Name: Father's Name: Father's Birthplace: Mother's Name: Mother's Birthplace: Occupation: Street Address: Place of Residence: Cemetery: Phila. Burial Place: Burial Date: 12 Apr 1864 Additional Relatives: Film Number: 1986426 Digital Folder Number: 4010004 Image Number: 938 Reference Number: Fr 1029.
Rebecca I. (?)1
F, b. 1858
- [S60] 1910 United States Federal Census, John Everingham household, 1910 US Federal Census, population schedule, Lawrence Twp., Cumberland Co., NJ, T624-875, part 1, page 308A, lines 16-17. John Everingham, 33, drives baker wagon, married 3 years; Rebecca I. Everingham, 52, married twice, currently married 3 years, has had 4 children, 4 living; both born in NJ and both parents born NJ.
F, b. circa 1745, d. 15 July 1784
|Birth*||circa 1745||Rebekah (?) was born circa 1745 at New Jersey.1 |
|Marriage*||28 February 1774||She married Edward Hancock, son of Edward Hancock and Hannah (?), on 28 February 1774 at Salem Co., New Jersey.1,2 |
|Death*||15 July 1784||Rebekah (?) died on 15 July 1784 at Salem Co., New Jersey.1 |
|Name Variation||28 February 1774|| As of 28 February 1774, Rebekah (?) was also known as Rebecca Ward.2 |
|Married Name||1775|| As of 1775,her married name was Hancock.1 |
- [S269] Unknown author, NJ Bible Records Vol. 2, Hancock Bible. Isaac Collins 1791. p. 121.
- [S152] Compiler H. Stanley Craig, Salem Co. Gen. Data, Vol. I, p. 104.
- [S385] Unknown subject, 1 May 2006 unknown repository.
- [S44] 1920 United States Federal Census, Name: Holmes Webster
Residence: , Baltimore City, Maryland
Estimated Birth Year: 1919
Relationship to Head of Household: Son
Marital Status: Single
Father's Birthplace: Maryland
Mother's Birthplace: Maryland
Film Number: 1820657
Digital Folder Number: 4301023
Image Number: 00141
Sheet Number: 10
Household Gender Age
Parent Hardy L Webster M 35y
Parent Reita Webster F 29y
Allen Webster M 10y
Edgar Webster M 8y
Pauline Webster F 6y
Auther Webster M 4y1m
Irvin Webster M 3y
Holmes Webster M 1y5m
Reita Webster F 1m.
F, b. 1810, d. 8 December 1882
|Birth*||1810||Rhoda (?) was born in 1810 at New Jersey.1 |
|Marriage*||circa 1830||She married Samuel Barkalow, son of Samuel Barkalow and Lydia (?), circa 1830.1 |
|Death*||8 December 1882||Rhoda (?) died on 8 December 1882 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., New Jersey.1 |
|Married Name||circa 1830|| As of circa 1830,her married name was Barkalow.1 |
- [S38] Individual contact, e-mail from Barbara McCormick shared by Val Caulfield.
From: Barbara McCormick
To: Valerie N.Caulfield
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: Barkelow, Barcklow, Barcalow, Barkeloo, and many others!!!!
Haven't done tooo much on this family, but I wanted to let you know what I did find....
Charles Phillips, b. 1829 Pa (1870 & 1880 Census for 18th Ward in Philly), Kate, b. 1831 in NJ, Samuel, b. 1857 in Pa, and Kate, b. 1864 in Pa. Charles had a brother, George, b. 1830 in Pa. (he was with the family on the 1880 Census). Charles was a ship carpenter and George was an umbrella maker.
Now to the Barkelow's and their many spellings!!! Samuel (the father of Ruhema) was b. 1807 in Pa. and died abt. 1867 in Philly. He was married to Rhoda (b. 1810 in NJ, d. 8 Dec 1882 in Philly). Rhoda appears on the 1870 and 1880 Census with Charles and Kate. Samuel's parent's were Samuel (b. 1758 in Monmouth County, NJ) and Lydia (b. abt. 1765). They also had a son, Elisha, b. 1794 in Monmouth County, NJ and d. 1855 in Burlington County, NJ. Elisha was married to Amy Radford (b. 1794, d. 1862). Samuel's parent's were William Barkelow (d. 8 Aug 1766 in Monmouth County) and Aeltje Williamson (b. abt. 1714). William's parent's were Dirck Barkeloo (b. abt. 1675 in the Netherlands, d. Monmouth County) and Jannetje Van Arsdale (b. abt 1689 in Kings County, NY). I went back one more generation to Dirck's parent's and his momma was a Covenhoven (present day Conover's)........so I'm sure there is more connections to her family.
That's all for now........race coming on shortly....
- [S253] Unknown author, Valerie Caulfield, e-mail 1 Oct 2005.
|Note*|| (an unknown value).1 |
- [S101] Unknown author, International Genealogical Index.
|Note*|| (an unknown value).1 |
- [S34] Unknown author, Salem County (NJ) Marriages, Pilesgrove Friends Meeting records.
|Marriage*||before 29 August 1856||Ruth (?) married John W. Seeds before 29 August 1856.1 |
|Married Name||before 29 August 1856|| As of before 29 August 1856,her married name was Seeds.1 |
|(Witness) Property||29 August 1856||John W. Seeds was a witness to property sold.1 |
|(Witness) Property||5 October 1860||Thomas S. Everingham was a prior owner of property sold.1 |
- [S191] Cumberland Co. Deed Book: Cumberland Co. Deed Book 97, pp. 259-260
5 Oct 1860 between Thomas S. Everingham and Susannah his wife, of Clayton in the county of Gloucester, State of New Jersey and John W. Richman and Frederick H. Richman, of the township of Pittsgrove, in the County of Salem. For 250 dollars…
Land situate in the town of Millville, county of Cumberland… beginning at the center of the bridge at the east end of the Mill dam (at Fork bridge) called a stone bridge, then north…corner of the Grist Mill lot…to the Saw Mill Race.. being the undivided rights and title the said Thomas S. Everingham purchased of John W. Seeds & Ruth his wife by deed…29th day of August AD. 1856. Signed Thomas S. Everingham and Susanna Everingham, in the presence of Benjn? C. Downe. Recorded 6 April '61.
|Marriage*||Sallie (?) married William Everingham.1 |
|Married Name||Her married name was Everingham.1 |
- [S133] Unknown author, New Jersey Birth Schedule, Cumberland County, 1 May 1876 to 1 May 1877, page 245.
- [S38] Individual contact, Donna Africh Snodgrass e-mail 1 Feb 2007.
Sara Ann (?)1
|Marriage*||Sara Ann (?) married Charles Howey.1 |
|Married Name||Her married name was Howey.1 |
- [S235] Unknown author, Gloucester County Historical Society Web site marriage records database, File Number: #10159
Person : William Howey (H000)
Birth Date :
Death Date : 3/16/1863
Inscription : Son of Charles and Sara Ann Howey; aged 6 years 2 months 8 days
Location : Harrisonville, NJ Cemetery : Methodist
Source : Misc. Gloucester County Cemeteries Vol. 3, GCHS Li
F, d. 29 June 1778