Norene Ethyl Moore1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
F, b. 1 March 1899, d. 16 August 1988
Norene Ethyl Moore|b. 1 Mar 1899\nd. 16 Aug 1988|p3750.htm|William C. Moore|b. 27 Jun 1868\nd. 1955|p103.htm|Mary Euphamia Gerrard|b. 17 Jan 1872\nd. 1936|p1043.htm|John H. Moore|b. 8 Jun 1838\nd. 30 Jan 1897|p107.htm|Celestia A. Burch|b. 14 Nov 1843\nd. 8 Dec 1888|p400.htm|Alex Gerrard|b. 6 Nov 1836\nd. 4 Apr 1924|p17558.htm|Marion Campbell|b. 2 May 1842\nd. 16 Feb 1890|p17559.htm|
Norene Ethyl Moore was born on 1 March 1899 at Riverside, CA.. She was the daughter of William C. Moore and Mary Euphamia Gerrard. She was a stenographer in 1920 at Riverside, CA.. She married William Jacob Berberick, son of Charles F. Berberich, on 26 March 1923.10 She lived in 1930 at Hilo, HI.. She travelled on ship USS Luriline with her two children from Hawaii to Los Angeles on 20 September 1940. She died on 16 August 1988 at San Diego Co, CA., at age 89.
Children of Norene Ethyl Moore and William Jacob Berberick
- [S1916] 1900 Riverside Co, CA. Census, Riverside.
- [S1917] 1910 Riverside Co, CA. Census, Riverside.
- [S1918] 1920 Riverside Co, CA. Census, Riverside.
- [S1105] California Death Record.
- [S1921] 1930 Hawaii Census, Hilo.
- [S1041] Social Security Death Index.
- [S2640] Riverside Telephone Directory ,1921.
- [S2713] Marilyn, e-mail to Howard Hickman, April 2009, photograph.
- [S2714] Hawaii Directory ,1937-38, 1938-39, 1947-48, 1949.
- [S2525] Marilyn Rothery 2007 Postings e-mail address.