F, b. 1808, d. 31 May 1883
Mary Jones|b. 1808\nd. 31 May 1883|p328.htm|Robert Jones|b. 1778\nd. a 1851|p1014.htm||||||||||||||||
Mary Jones was born in 1808 at Gwyddelwern, Merionethshire, Wales. She was the daughter of Robert Jones. She married Robert Jones, son of Robert Jones and Elizabeth (---). She moved to Llangwm, probably after her marriage. About 1843, she moved back to Merionethshire, where her husband worked on the Waenfawr Farm of her father. After the death her husband (about 1863), she moved to the Pendre Farm, Llangwm, of her brother-in-laws. She died on 31 May 1883 at Wales.5 She was buried at Church of St Mael and St Sullien, Corwen, Wales.5
Children of Mary Jones and Robert Jones
- [S2864] 1881 Llangwm, Denbigh, Wales Census, Pendre Farm.
- [S2865] 1871 Llangwm, Denbigh, Wales Census, Pendre Farm.
- [S2866] 1861 Dolaberlwen, Merionethshire, Wales Census, Waenfawr Farm.
- [S2868] 1851 Dolaberlwen, Merionethshire, Wales Census, Waenfawr Farm.
- [S3265] Nia Jones, e-mail to Howard Hickman, Aug 2010.