Stephen W. McFarland1,2,3,4,5
M, b. 6 March 1918, d. 3 September 1941
Stephen W. McFarland|b. 6 Mar 1918\nd. 3 Sep 1941|p217.htm|Frederick Cleveland McFarland|b. 16 Feb 1887\nd. 21 Nov 1959|p3222.htm|Nancy Ann Hickman|b. 17 Oct 1890\nd. 18 Oct 1964|p271.htm|||||||Joseph M. Hickman|b. 3 Sep 1859\nd. 18 Oct 1900|p8.htm|Sarah V. Cunningham|b. 13 Jun 1869\nd. 17 Jan 1932|p9.htm|
Stephen W. McFarland was born on 6 March 1918 at Mt. Vernon, OH.. He was the son of Frederick Cleveland McFarland and Nancy Ann Hickman. He was a pilot. He flew airplanes in Great Britain, as part of the Air Transport Auxillary, during World War II. He died in a plane crash.6,7 He died on 3 September 1941 at West Freugh R.A.F., Wigtownshire, Scotland, at age 23.
pilot Steve McFarland
- [S1081] Mt. Vernon Newspaper, 8 Sep 1941.
- [S2052] 1920 Knox Co, OH. Census, Mt. Vernon.
- [S2054] 1930 Knox Co, OH. Census, Pleasant Twp.
- [S3697] 1940 Knox Co, OH. Census, Mount Vernon.
- [S3787] Reports of Deaths of American Citizens Abroad ,23 Oct 1941.
- [S1081] Mt. Vernon Newspaper, 11 Sep 1943.
- [S3736] David Timmerman, e-mail to Howard Hickman, September 2012.