F, b. 30 September 1916, d. 4 October 2001
Winona Pearl Fletcher was born on 30 September 1916 at Franklin, NH.. She was the daughter of Berton Clay Fletcher and Myrtle Ruth Phillips. She lived at Redwood City, CA.. She married Guilherme George Nunes in 1938. She joined the Elmwood Rebekah Lodge (and was elected Noble Grand in 1950) on 5 November 1947 at San Mateo, CA.. She married Harry Alan Matchner, son of George Irvin Matchner and Ella (---), on 24 May 1950 at Prescott, AZ..10,11 She and Harry Alan Matchner operated "The Tap" restaurant on the Trinity River at Trinity Co, CA.. She moved to the Colorado River area, Arizona in 1963. She died on 4 October 2001 at Bullhead City, Mohave Co, AZ., at age 85. She was buried at Desert Lawn Cemetery, Mohave Co, AZ..
- [S1890] 1930 San Mateo Co, CA. Census, Redwood City.
- [S2017] 1920 Stanislaus Co, CA. Census, Riverbank Twp.
- [S2680] Redwood City, CA. Directory ,1937, 1939, 1944, 1946, 1948, 1950, 1953, 1954.
- [S1041] Social Security Death Index.
- [S2013] Findagrave.com.
- [S3156] Shasta, CA. Directory ,1967.
- [S2287] California Voter Registrations ,1938 Mrs Winona P. Nunes.
- [S3158] Lawrence Crumb, e-mail to Howard Hickman, Jan - Apr 2010, photograph.
- [S3652] 1940 San Maeo Co, CA. Census, Redwood City.
- [S3206] San Mateo Times ,21 july 1950.
- [S4644] Nevada Marriage Record ,Washoe County: 10 Mar 1954 Certifcate # 0392973, Book 234, p. 305.