(before 1655 - circa January 1689)
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of Lorna Henderson|
BMDB dataFlorence Bootel was born bef. 1655 ?Sampford Spiney, DEV, ENG.1
Florence Bootel married John King, son of Elizabeth UnknownSurname, on 2 Aug 1675 at Sampford Spiney, DEV, ENG, NB the Dartmoor Press webpage has this couple as marrying 2 Aug 1625, but the actual entry reads "John King & fflorance Bootel was married on the 2th (sic) day of August 1675", so for now, I've assumed that the intervening generation of a Robert and Ann that Mike B had between John/Florence and John/Elizabeth, doesn't exist.1,2 Florence King was buried on 19 Jan 1689 at Walkhampton, DEV, ENG, being described as a widow.3
|John King (bef. 1655 - cir. Dec 1686)|
|Charts||Maternal ancestors of Lorna|
|Last Edited||9 May 2007|
- Dartmoor Press online at http://home.clara.net/dartmoorpress/, The Barter Kings of Lower Dittisham, from DartmoorPress/WalknPropsWalkValley.html, extracted Sep 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Marr. 1675 John KING and fflorence BOOTEL, extracted from Sampford Spiney marriages, Nov 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bur. 1689 Florence KING, from Walkhampton burials, extracted Nov 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bur. 1676 John son of John KING & fflorence his wife, extracted from Walkhampton Burials, Nov 2006.
- "Lorna's Family History Musings", Nov 2006.
- Births marriages burials: DEV, ENG, Bur. 1690 Roger KING, from Walkhampton burials, extracted Nov 2006.
E. & O. E. Some/most parish records are rather hard to read and names, places hard to interpret, particularly if you are unfamiliar with an area. Corrections welcome