||Isabel I of Jersuleum was also found as Queen Isabella of Jerusalem.2,3 |
||Isabel I of Jersuleum was also found as Isabell of Anjou, Queen of Jersuleum.4 |
||Isabel I was born circa 1172.5,2 |
||Isabel I of Jersuleum married Humphrey of Toron circa 1183.2,6 |
||Isabel I of Jersuleum and Humphrey of Toron were divorced circa 1190.2 |
||24 November 1190
||Isabel I of Jersuleum married Conrad de Montferrat, son of Guillaume III of Montferret, 24 November 1190.2 |
||5 May 1192
||Isabel I of Jersuleum married Henri II Palatine of Champaigne & Brie, who was 25 years old, , son of Henri I Count of Champagne and Princess Marie , of France, 5 May 1192 in Acre, Holy Lands.1,4,2 |
||Isabel I of Jersuleum married Aimery de Lusignan, son of Hugues VIII le Vieux or le Brun de Lusignan and Burgondie de Rancon & Tailebourg, 1197 in Acre, Holy Land. There may have been no children born to this union. (Crusades) but History of Lusignan's gives them several children.2,7 |
Isabel I died after April of 1205 but before in 1206 at Jerusalem.2,6,1,5,8
- Download, http://www.dcs.hull.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gedlkup/n=royal?royal1372.
- [S9681] Lusignans History, online Adrian Channing of Surrey UK.
- Download, http://www.pottsnet.com/data/wc06/wc06_454.htm.
- Download, http://www.my-ged.com/db/page/hbradley/10219 Compiled by Hal Bradley.
Champagne-Blois, online Paul Theroff.
- Download, Paul Theroff's work at http://worldroots.clicktron.com/brigitte/theroff/.
- [S9720] Joanathan Riley-Smith, History of Crusades, p127.
- Download, http://www.gendex.com/users/jast/ .
- Download, http://millennium.fortunecity.com/kermit/354/rmwwanc/g0000121.html .