Lady Isabella Marshall1
b. 9 October 1200, d. between 17 January 1239 and 1240, #27906Pop-up Pedigree
||Lady Isabella Marshall was also found as Isabel Marshall. |
||9 October 1200
||Isabella was born on 9 October 1200 at Pembrokeshire, Wales.3 |
||9 October 1217
||Lady Isabella Marshall, 17 years old, married Sir Gilbert 4th Earl of Hertford and Gloucester, son of Richard 6th Earl of Clare and Amicia (Amice) FitzWilliam, 9 October 1217 in Gloucester, England.3 |
||25 October 1230
||First husband, Gilbert of Clare died 25 October 1230 at Brittany, France.3,4 |
||30 March 1231
||Lady Isabella Marshall, 30 years old, married Richard Earl of Cornwall, who was 22 years old, , son of John Lackland Plantagenet and Isabella Taillefeur of Angoulême, 30 March 1231 in Fawley, Buckinghamshire, England. Some say married 13 Mar 1231.5,2,3,6,7 |
||between 17 January 1239 and 1240
||Isabella died between 17 January 1239 and 1240 at Berkhampstead, at Hertfordshire, at England possibly in childbirth.2,3,8 |
||Isabella was buried in Beaulieu, England.2,3 |
Royals pt 29, online Denis Reed.
John Lackland, online Robert Bradley.
- Download, http://www.dcs.hull.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gedlkup/n=royal?royal596.
- Download, WURTS’ MAGNA CHARTA .
- Ed Mann, "Maurice de Berkeley," e-mail to e-mail address, 6 May 1998.
- Download, http://www.rootsweb.com/~gumby/cgi-bin/igmget.cgi/n=Winch?I05607.
- [S9180] "Email, no hard copy" , AT from Medieval-L.
- Download, Medieval-L KWhitebsi <e-mail address.