Hildagarde De Baugency "Lancelote"1
32nd great grandmother -- Eastman line
b. circa 1056, d. circa 1072, #23689
grandmother -- Morin line
||Hildagarde De Baugency "Lancelote" was also found as Heldegarde de Beaugency.4
||Hildagarde was born circa 1056 at Baugency, Loiret, Orleanais/Centre, France.5,6
||Hildagarde De Baugency "Lancelote" married Fulk IV the Rude Count of Anjou, son of Geoffrey IV "Ferreol" de Chateau-Landon and Ermengarde , Countess of Anjou, circa 1063. Maybe as late as 1068. This was a first marriage for both.7,2,4
|| Hildagarde died circa 1070 at Anjou, France.4,6
- [S9761] Compiled by Robert Bradley. Foulques IV, Count of Anjou, Spring 1998.
- Download, http://www.gendex.com/users/jast/ Per Weis' "Ancestral Roots. . ." (119:23), FULK's 1st wife. .
- Download, http://www.gendex.com/users/jast/ says died ca 1098.
- Download, http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~cousin/html/d0001/g0000159.html#I7817.
- [S9761] Compiled by Robert Bradley. Foulques IV, Count of Anjou, Spring 1998, gives 1044 as approx birth date..
- Download, Jim Weber http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jweber&id=I05216.
- Download, http://toutatis.ups-tlse.fr/aurejac/.